StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Service Address

Respected Commentator

Change of Service Address

Hi, I would like to change my service address for cable tv and broadband effective 31st March 2018. I submitted a request online yesterday, and have yet to hear from anyone.  Pleas3 advise, thanks.

Grand Guru

Re: Change of Service Address



Have they contact you on this matter.


If not you can write to forum staff to assist and expediate this matter.



Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.


Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law


Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber full Name, NRIC/FIN number, account (if any) and your contact & email.



How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?



i am not starhub staff.