GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're Fault.. Not My Fault..

Community Sheriff

Re: You're Fault.. Not My Fault..

@Boboski, if you signed up in July, I assume this year, moved to Sengkang from Bedok 7 years ago, how did Starhub get hold of your address from 7 years ago?
Respected Contributor

Hi Tan, that's my big question..? how come SH send my bill to my ex-house in Bedok (7 yrs ago) and the technician installed the modem at my place in Sengkang..

I signed under Family Entertainment, c/w Modem, Home Phone, Cable TV & HP.. but how come the hp bill send to Sengkang and the rest send to Bedok..?

I thought all is under 1 bill.. then suddely they deactivate my cable tv, home phone & internet but not the hp.

when find out the truth i was shocked and angry lah..

till now im asking the best solution and SH keep quiet about it.

What do u do if u were in my shoe.. r u goin to entertain SH stupid mistake & hv to pay the full amount..?

i already pay half of it and ask SH to waive or compensate.. till now they keep away from me and my line still deactivate and waiting for the full amount then they activate my line.

i'm still in Vietnam, once i come back to S'pore i'm gonna published this issue to the PRESS and wait what other consumer advise..

Thanx for listening.

Cheers,

Boboski

Senior Advocate

so you did not receive your bill for 3months and suddenly those 3months don't have to pay?
did you had any services previously with StarHub at the old address? maybe that's how they got your old address
perhaps the billing address was not updated at the point of sale

it is reasonable if you are not willing to pay for the additional charges incurred due to reconnection of the services and whatnot. but to get them to waive for what you have used is not reasonable
_____
Xperia SP Android v4.3 rooted. Looking to upgrade to Xperia ZL soon
Respected Contributor

i'm tired of this issue..

Hub Master

Our Finance team is checking on the case and someone will be contacting you to follow up further.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Contributor

OK now i already pay the full amount on Thusday.

This is because of my kids pester n pester me not because i give up on SH or i give in..

Y now still not activate yet? On Thursday nite i went to JB for a short holiday after i pay the full amount and hoping went i came back everything back to normal. But it didn't..

When i call SH 'arrogant' service, they say i need to wait 3 days. You're really pain in the ass SH.

3 DAYS..!! U **bleep** it 3 DAY..!!

What kinda service is this.. so are u try to make me piss-off so i that you can terminate my contract and u can fine me for breach of contract..? Smart ASS..!!

NOW DO YOUR JOB..!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hub Master

I will get the team to check and get the necessary done.
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master

I received updates that you have been contacted and your services have been resumed. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Home is where the ♥ is