Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're Fault.. Not My Fault..

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

You're Fault.. Not My Fault..

To Starhub Management,

I, Asbolah Osman, Acc.No. 1.xxxxxxxxx would like u to clarify this issue.

I sign my Max Online together with Cable TV, Mobile, Home Phone & Mobile Phone under Family Entertainment. I sign on July but till September i did not receive any Max Online, Phone & Cable TV. I only received the Mobile Phone bill. Then last month my internet, cable & home phone was terminated. I went to Tampines Service Centre for enquiry. I was shocked when the your staff told me that i did not pay my out standing bill since 3 months ago. I told them i did not receive any bill from Starhub. When your staff check the bill address.. another shocked i got is they send to my previous house address. I moved from Bedok to Sengkang 7 years ago. How come they send my bill to Bedok?

I was frustrated about it and your staff asked me to settle the outstanding in full and will actiavte it immediately. I told them i can't pay that much S$274.23 and furthermore its Starhub fault not mine. So to make it fair she told me to pay half and i agree. She told me to wait for next bill and settle the full amount. Ok this is fair enough.

Today 05/11/2013 at 1200 hrs my wife told me that the internet not working but cable TV and home phone working. After i came back from work i try to shut down the modem and try again. but still working while watching my cable TV @ 2000 hrs the cable tv and home phone not working. So i give a call to Starhub. Your staff told me that its terminated due to outstanding. I explained to him what's going on last month but he can't do anything coz' he's from technical side and asked me to call 1633. I call 1633 the girl can advised me y can't i pay another half of it while waiting for the bill. I told her that's what the customer service told me to wait for the next bill. So i waited till now i didn't receive any bill. So she asked me to call 1637. What kind of service is this huh? When i call 1637 only computer speaking.. press this.. press that.. press this.. sorry you have outstanding balance.. I don't know what to do so i have to post my message thru this.. or shall i post to the PRESS..?

I had enough of Starhub since 7 yrs ago and now its happen again. That's why i don't like to sign up with Starhub, I know i will face this problem. Your customer service is SUCK..! Now the problem is Starhub make a mistake.. why i'm the one need to face the consequence? Is this how you treat your customer so that the customer piss-off and terminate the contract so Starhub can fine us..? Is this your policy way to fine us?

How come Starhub make a stupid mistake when the technician come to Sengkang to install the modem but the bill was send to Bedok? Don't you think this is ridiculous? Please check my hand phone bill since July. I paid on time and no outstanding even a single cents.

I need this explanation.. why you make a mistake and i have to clean all your **bleep**..!

If i don't get this explanation i'm going to bring this matter to the PREE and see what's their reply.

Thank you.

Regards,

17 REPLIES 17
Hub Master

Re: You're Fault.. Not My Fault..

Hi Boboski

I am so sorry to hear about this. Let me arrange for assistance to you.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Contributor

"I am so sorry to hear about this. Let me arrange for assistance to you."

so where are your assistance?  don't tell me ur assist r bz entertain new customer to sign contract, to re-contract, to upgrade, to add-on TV channel, etc.

Only that kinda service SH really good at, rite.. when the customer have a problem all SH staff try to ignore us..

Same goes the SH Facebook.. "my team will contact u shortly.."

EMPTY PROMISES..!!! KEEP IT UP..!!!

CHEERS..!!!

Administrator

@KaiBoon will check on this for you tomorrow
Thanks for your patience

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Hub Master

I have dropped another note to the team.
Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Contributor

Hi Kai Boon,

This morning ur staff did call me (need to wait 2 wks) thanx but no thanx.

They willing to activate my connection for 2 wks only.. once they did not receive the full payment they will deactiavte again. What's this huh..? i thought they gonna compensate me or waive for the error they did.. I have to face my own problem.. gosh..!

Same answer for the last month when i did went to the customer service in Tampines.

This morning i told them just do what ever they wanna do.. as for me i will keep on paying my monthly subscription and will not gonna entertain SH for the full payment. I did my part and SH have to play their part. SH have to face their mistake, like us as the customer always face our own mistake.

I don't care what u wanna do, to deactivate, terminate my line, fine me for the breach of contract or send a lawyer letter, just do it.. i had enough playing your game..

Like i said before, u make a mistake, u solve your own problem and don't drag me into it. Check my HP bill when i sign on together with the cable, internet & home phone. Do i skip my bill..?

Thank you, "MY STARHUB" for the BEST service in town..

Cheers..!

Respected Commentator

Why don't you tell us the full story?

This is only your side of the story.
Only see you complaining and complaining

Owe money, pay money.
I run a business and as a business owner, someone who doesn't pay, is not a customer! Simple as that! (Unless I think of running a charity in future)
Respected Contributor

go to starhub facebook wall and read it..!
i just wanna fight for my right..!
did i say i don't wanna pay..?
Respected Contributor

did u read from the top of this issue?
Hub Master

I will get the team to continue following up with you.
Home is where the ♥ is