Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remember Mr Lee Kuan Yew: Understand more about him #ThankyouLKY

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Remember Mr Lee Kuan Yew: Understand more about him #ThankyouLKY

Remembering LKY.png

Ever since Mr Lee Kuan Yew has been hospitalized and with everyone speaking about all the good he had done, I realized that I have not tried hard enough to know more about him. This has led me to embark on a reading journey to understand Mr Lee. 

I came across a very comprehensive list of books that is on Mr Lee Kuan Yew on Bookmate bm.gg/leekuanyew Hope that everyone when you are free, do try to spend some of your free time to read these books so that you can understand the great man's brillant mind and his struggle bringing Singapore to become such a dynamic & prosperous country today! 

Rest in peace Mr Lee. You will always be in everyone heart! 

#RIPLeeKuanYew 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Remember Mr Lee Kuan Yew: Understand more about him #ThankyouLKY

One of the greatest leaders. We will always remember him.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes. He will be remember fondly. It is quite disheartening to see some of the internet trolls are actually happy about Mr Lee Kuan Yew passing away. 

I just hope that these trolls really will take some time to go read up some of his works and interview to understand why he had to rule with an iron fist back in the days where things are not peaceful as it was now. Haiz. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

My mom cried last night when she read one of the social quotes "50 years ago this great man weeps for Singapore. 50 years, today, the whole nation weep for you."

Mr Lee Kuan Yew, thanks for dedicating your life to enuring that Singapore survives.  Remembering you always.  

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Deeply SAD. I Can't Sleep Whole Night After Knowing that Mr Lee Kuan Yew Pass Away. A Great Loss For Singapore !Will Miss Him Always Foever.My Deepest Condolences to PM Lee Hsien Loong And His Family On The Loss Of His Father.Regards AzamanJ.