GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New #MusicTuesday

Alumni (Retired)

New #MusicTuesday

Hey everyone, what's on your playlist this Tuesday?

Lately I enjoy a mix of folk, acoustic, jazz and dance music.Do you guys spotify?

Check out my curated playlist: http://spoti.fi/1FMMgyl

Love to hear from you!

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Everyone's Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: New #MusicTuesday

Have you guys played the game Monument Valley? Awesome gameplay and soundtrack!

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Alumni (Retired)

Never too late for #MusicTuesday! (Though it's already Wed) Smiley Tongue

Good track found on HypeMachine.com

Lucian X Remmi - Bobby K

Alumni (Retired)

Let's go local this #MusicTuesday!  Here are some songs and musicians from Singapore that you need to know about!

1. "I Want You" by Electrico

2. "Breathe" by Daphne Khoo

3. "Lion City Kia" by ShiGGa Shay

4. "Class A Love Affair" by The Great Spy Experiment

5. "Artful Dodger" - Inch Chua

Add & share this playlist!