cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am back!

Administrator

I am back!

Hi everyone!

As you all know, I've been away from the community for the last couple of years so that I can focus on new roles. However, I frankly do miss the community and I want to come back to talk to everyone, listen to your feedback and channel them back to our internal stakeholders, update you on some of the promotions and activities that we are doing in StarHub and maybe have coffee with some of you guys! 

Let me know what you would like to see on the community and how I can help to improve it! 

Shoutouts to  @IncTEh@ReignOfComputer@Khai@Polarbear@Aprizal@Gunz@limchin@sfans@rsn@nightfly ... 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

13 REPLIES 13
Administrator

Re: I am back!

Continue shoutouts here due to max 10 per post:

@GraceTan@IAmYukiNg@elyap@petra74@impeller@JellyFish@Tan@kon_sg@Kureo@sChen and many more!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

BlackBerry™ Expert

Wah! What happen? Is there any changes? 

Moving forward with what really matters...
Visit my site: www.petrasite.asia
Administrator

No lah, nothing happened! I miss managing the community!

Veteran

Yeah. It will be good if we can catch up again. Smiley Happy
Beauty Ambassador

Great to have you back! Smiley Happy

~

Visit Grace's award-winning blog now: http://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/ Smiley Happy
Grand Guru

Good to hear you're back here. 

Windows™ Phone Expert

Ah! I've missed the community too. Hi again Smiley Very Happy

-----
Windows Phone / 8 Developer | Technical Evangelist | Content Writer at Spiffy.sg | @ReignOfComputer
Administrator

Thanks! We have a lot of work to bring the community up to date again but please let me have your feedback! 

Android™ Expert

Hej from Stockholm! Yeah a catch up wohkd be good! Although I will only be back in April. Anyway, just some things that I have noticed. Some of the posts in the community has obsolete information, time to do something about it.