StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest Rules

New Commentator

Contest Rules

Hi, i have a question. It has recently come to my attention that there is a contest going on right now 

Win a trip to Korea
to catch the cast of
"THE Producers"!

This is not my first time trying to take part in a contest and i always have the same question in my head when i am filling up the application form.

If i am interested in taking part in this contest, but my home's starhub cable tv subscription is under my father's name, who's particulars should i be putting in, mine or my father's? If i do put my father's name and by some luck, he actually wins it, does it mean that he will be the one to claim the prize as it is stipulated in the rules that the prize is non-transferrable.

Someone please help me understand... haha thank you! Any help would be much appreciated Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Contest Rules

Hi ejnazurah

Customer should register under the subscriber’s details for us to verify customer’s eligibility. For Prizes such as trip, it is usually non-transferable. However, if the subscriber decide to give it to his family member, he will need to write in for exception. If it is approved, he will then need to submit an authorisation letter for his family member to collect/redeem the prize on his behalf.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is