Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint: Very Dissatisfied customer of Starhub

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Complaint: Very Dissatisfied customer of Starhub

Hi,

I am Nikhil Bhardwaj, a member of Starhub Hub club and currently a subscriber of 2 mobile lines, internet, starhub TV and starhub home line. Till about 2 weeks back, I was a very satisfied customer of Starhub as I never faced any problem and hence never had to experience thier customer service.

However, my ordeal started 2 weeks back when suddenly my internet stopped working. I complained at the call center and they told me that it will take 6 days for the person to visit to rectify the problem. I could not have waited for that long so decided to go personally to Star hub service center to get the model replaced. The executive also offered me home line connection during my visit.

When I tried to install the model, I found that the replacement modem is also faulty. I went the next day again to get that replaced. While I just replaced the model again, I got a call from the service cener that by mistake they have given me someone else's modem and that I will again have to come back to get my modem. This was so frustrating.

While installing the modem finally, I also discovered that the wire was also faulty which I finally got replaced by the executive 6 days after. Anyhow, I decided to buy a home phone since I had got the number. The executive told me that it will take 3 days to activate it. However, even after 10 days they did not activate my line. I kept following up at the call center but did not get any resolution. 

Finally today I got a call from the call center and was told that by mistake they have give my number to someone else. I asked to give me the new number to which the executive messaged. He also promised that my home line will get activated today for sure. When I checked in the evening, I discovered that even the new number which they allotted belongs to someone else and my line is still not active.

It is so frustrating and disappointing. You do not expect such service level from a company like Starhub. I really don't know what to say. I have always recommended Starhub to all my friends and now I have started to doubt if I made a right decision.

Hope someone senior at Starhub reads this post and provides some resolution to my problem. 

Thanks!

Nikhil Bhardwaj

xxxxxxxx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hub Master
Solution

Re: Complaint: Very Dissatisfied customer of Starhub

Anyone followed up with you?
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
4 REPLIES 4
Hub Master

Hi there

Can you drop us your details via http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery ?

Thanks
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Hi,

I think Starhub does not care about its customers at all. Even after 5 days of writing a written complaint my problem is not resolved. My homeline is still not active. Every alternate day I receive a call from the customer care saying they are sorry and trying to resolve it. 

I don't understand how difficult it is to activate a home line. Is this not third world country for sure but Starhub services are surely compared to third world.

Is anyone listening???

Best Regards,

Nikhil Bhardwaj

Hub Master

Let me drop a note to the Customer Service Team.
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master
Solution

Anyone followed up with you?
Home is where the ♥ is