StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service provider

Honored Contributor

Bad service provider

I dont understand why up to now i dont received m bills.. when comes to payment, you want it immediate n etc but didnt received inv. Req for extension of payment cannot..!! FYI.. I have been paying my bill using my starhub app or go to SH acc manager to see my bills. Is this how starhub giving the consumer service? Even i go anywhere ti see my april inv cant see.. but i saw o/s $200+..?? Called cs claim cant see any inv at the system.??!! Whats wrong with SH..???
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Bad service provider

ShaManje, we do provide for X number of extensions per calendar year for all customers
Unlike credit card companies or banks, we will definitely allow extension of payments unless you have exceeded the extension allowable

Since you did not receive your bills, please contact us at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery so that we can check for you. I'm sure KaiBoon and his team will be able to assist you.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy