cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An update of all issue I have with starhub

Senior Commentator

An update of all issue I have with starhub

This will be long...

When I signed up for fiber internet service 2 years back, no connection after instalation despite installation tech say will need 2 hours. Endured no internet from 9.30am to 10.00 am the next day. Called in customer service, 1st call said connection checked ok, in the evening 2nd call in and was told connection disabled and was never on in the 1st place (double standard), tech support will call me to follow up but no one called. Next day morning at 10am after my last try for connectivity, I called in and told the staff if issue not resolved in the next hour your can come my house dismantle everything and don't expect me to pay a single cent and surprisingly after I hanged up 15 mins later connection is up.

Requested for ownership transferring of a mobile line to my name, was told 3 to 5 working days required. After the 5th working day, called in and was promised will be completed in the next 24 hours, checked again the next day did not happen, called in and was told the application form having issue with the Mr and Miss title as it wasn't selected correctly (speechless). Told the customer service that on the whole form the only thing I filled in was my signature so who fault is it and why after so long then told me the form have issue since day one. All blame system this system that and end of the day took 2 weeks to complete this simple task and caused a huge problem for me and my finance department for failing to submit ownership document before month end closing.

Today 29th June, my scv. Morning asked my maid why she is not watching SCV but local channel, she said SCV was not working since beginning of this week. Checked and really all channels unable to watch. Called in and was told system does not have any record of me signing up for SCV service. Seriously!!!??? I signed up on the 7th June and now when I called in then I found out about this issue.

I really wonder what kind of system starhub is using cos when there is an issue always blame system updating.
6 REPLIES 6
Hub Master

Re: An update of all issue I have with starhub

Let me help you on it. Please leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Hi KaiBoon

I appreciate your reply and concern on my issue.

My Internet service issue was resolved as mentioned in my last posting, my SCV, well I checked online for billing account but it does not reflect any and I tried calling in 1633 3 times to verify but all calls was put on hold till eventually your side disconnected me. I am expecting a few days for my SCV account to be shown online.

The mobile line issue was the one that really created a major problem even till now. Let me tell you in detail. On the 18th April (Good Friday) I was at IMM to have a mobile line transfer from my sis name to mine. I just joined a new company and after probation, I am eligible to make full claim of my mobile bill every month but I must submit document showing that the mobile line is under my name for my finance department to process before month end closing.

Was told the process of transferring will require 3 to 5 working days, so I checked the status on the next Friday and it was not done, called in and was assured by your customer service officer that within the next 24 hours it will be transferred. Sorry to say that was an empty promises and I called in again and was told all the while they are unable to process because of the wrong selection of title (Mr/Ms). Oh come on, since day one they have already had this issue why no one contact me and every time I called in I was assured it will be transferred. The other thing I cannot accept is, on the whole form I only signed my signature, and the rest was filled by your staff so your side can’t tell me that this is my fault. All this while 1633 assure me someone from IMM side will contact me but they just keep me waiting and waiting and waiting. Eventually it pissed me off so much that on the last day of the month I demanded over the phone to have it processed on the spot in hope that I can still print out the latest e-bill for submission but finance side closed the account for the month of April.

Then there was this guy Richie from IMM called me and he tried to bull**bleep** me saying the line was already transferred 2 days after I visited IMM. Seriously? 3 to 5 working days require and I came in on a Friday afternoon. Because of the failure to produce the bill, I had to bear the cost of the month bill on my own but after negotiating with Richie, he promise to waive off the bill in full as well as the SGD 20 for the ownership transferring cost which I deem is crazy if I still have to pay for that.

May bill came and no wavier was seen on the bill, I tried calling this Richie and SMS him but can’t get him so I called 1633 again for verification. A lady called back from IMM side and she explained that Richie had resigned and none of what mentioned between me and he was recorded in the system.

I hope u understand that it doesn’t really reflect good on me having my finance department to send me email constantly requesting for the same thing over and over again and on my part I believe I have given your side enough time to have this processed.

Maybe you can help me to check if the wavier was done on the next bill.

Sorry for wall of texts and thanks for your concern and help.

Hub Master

I am sorry to hear about the poor experience that you have encountered. Have you provided us with your details via the link above?
Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Commentator

Hi KaiBoon,

I think Starhub's system has all details on this issue based on the number of converstions with each customer service officers, that is if they input the information into the log files as mentioned by them on all calls.

Hub Master

@jyhchang I have managed to retrieve your details based on the issue mentioned. I will get the Customer Service Team to follow up with you.
Home is where the ♥ is
Community Manager

Hi @jyhchang

I believe your recent June invoice has shown the relevant waiver?

Its under Waiver-Admin Fee and Waiver- Mobile Sub charge