StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200deposit

New Commentator

200deposit

From the time I decided to open a contract under your service I diligently paid my monthly bills, and paid by cash the deposit needed and cashout that you required. Right then and there money was given but when it comes to returning my deposit seems to be so difficult in giving it back to me! After finishing my two year contract, it was not indicated in the written contract that after finishing 2years my CIS will be cut out, past the date of contract which is January 26, 2017 I received my bill and I was surprise why my bill suddenly went up, I decided to ask one of your employees in starhub center. She informed me because my contract finished that's why the bill went to original monthly charge, so I decided i will just cut my line and end my contract. I called your customer service, informed me that my line will be cut at once, and then I asked how about my deposit, how can I get it, the person told me it will be returned through cheque by mail. It happened 17/02/17 my line was cut at once, and I told myself I will just wait for the cheque hoping it will be return after a few days. Then this afternoon I received a call and informed me my cheque will be send after 4weeks the worst part here she informed me need to wait for the final bill which will be ready on the 12th of March, then after that they need to check if they can return my 200 deposit in full or they will off set the remaining balance. In the first place the 200 deposit actually is for what? Can try to make things clear with all of your policies. If you will deduct 82sgd without the CIS discount from my deposit it's not fair on my part, early termination charge clearly stated in the contract but when it comes to finishing the contract my bill will be back to orignal plan without any notice is totally not fair! If I only knew this thing will happen I never decided to open a contract under your service. What's really even worse is the processing time that will take 4weeks after March 12 is really rediculous! Why it will take that long to return my deposit?! I do hope you can all do something about this!!! Plus one more thing your customer service sucks! The way the person explained to me is not in a good manner, I can feel she's pissed while listening to my concern. Reply is needed!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: 200deposit

Hi @ LillyCollins,

Thanks for letting us know about this situation. It must have been very frustrating for you.

Send us your account and contact details via PM and we will be in touch to get this sorted.

- Amy

- Amy