StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub customer service did not resolve my recontract issue

Community Manager

Re: StarHub customer service did not resolve my recontract issue

The team is in the midst of checking on the issue. They'll get in touch with you once there's update,

Senior Contributor

Thank you for the assistance! I appreciate the continuous follow up with your colleague.

Today I sms the Bedok Starhub shop. The answer I received is they are still waiting for update.

I also got the call from 1633 manager and he updated that the process to approve my Corp plan is still pending after last week submission for approval. He will do a chaser and get back tomorrow.

i appreciate the on going update of status.

still the result speaks. I look forward for a positive result soon. I will update tomorrow again and continuously and seek for the professional closure of my concern and feedback 

thank you 

Senior Contributor

I I will be updating the latest outcome I received this week. Thank you! 

Community Manager

Thank you for the updates. -Debbie

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Contributor

Thanks Debbie  and All for the continuous follow up. 

I have been contacted by the 1633 manager on the status last week. I am told that the issue I am facing is resolved. However I won’t be getting any official email. The bill has been issued for this month so I have to wait for next month bill to confirm the issue is really resolved. 

Let me know if you know it has been resolved officially in system , since I can’t check it.

i will write and close this after getting my official bill statement that this is really resolved.

i will then name the person who helped me to resolve the case.

however I still feel that any customer call in to 1633 should have the issues resolved without the need to post to starhub community. I hope there will not be anyone who needs to put so much time for one simple issue. 

Community Manager

I've submitted your request for a callback. Due to high volumes, there may be a longer waiting time involved. We appreciate your patience in this interim. 

- Amy
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the kind and professional assistance. 

Senior Contributor

Just to inform that this post and follow up is still active. I am waiting for my next bill statement refresh to ensure my plan is updated correctly and refund is done properly as well.
Will be back to share the actual experience how was the journey and customer satisfaction experience in this issue I faced

Hoping this will be closed successfully after reading the Month end bill statement.
Shall get back so stay tuned

Thanks for those who have read this post and assisted me
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi 20yearcustomers

I am glad that your matter is being assisted on.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Have a great week ahead. Smiley Happy

- Jackson
Senior Contributor

Dear StarHub Community Customer Support Team,

I would like to thank all of you for the continuous support and follow up.

I see there is indeed true value and influence from this community support team.

For the cases I feedback via 1633, I did not get the sufficient support and timely follow up. I have to go extra miles by putting up the case here.

thise who have read this post would know.

it is finally resolved but I believe I should not have gone thru such extra trouble and time to feedback.

whatever it is, I want to thank the Starhub community team here and also the 1633 manager Dominique who eventually helped me to close the case.

i hope with this experience, the quality of service and response and most importantly ‘ the closed loop follow up process” should be improved. 

Thank you!

jason 

20 years with starhub! I look forward for a better service level continuiusly