cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StarHub customer service did not resolve my recontract issue

Senior Contributor

StarHub customer service did not resolve my recontract issue

Hi Customer Service Manager

I would like to complain about StarHub customer service not able to resolve recontract issue for customer which they should honor their word on sending my staff pass for the corporate plan subscription.
I have called in for more than 7 times to 1633 requesting for help about staff pass recontract. However after close to one month and more than 7 times calling to StarHub 1633, the answer I received is truly not professional . There is no serious attention to resolve my Corp plan recontract issue promised by StarHub shop and no single consultant take ownership to follow up and close my case. All answer I got is pls wait for call back after my serious complain to duty manager. The StarHub shop promised to get back in 3 to 4 days also did not call back and did not reply to my sms.
Kindly resolve the issue as a truly trusted service provider . This is not the way to treat a loyal customer supporting StarHub for 20 years. Thank you! 

20 REPLIES 20
Community Manager

Re: StarHub customer service did not resolve my recontract issue

Hi 20yearcustomers

Thank you for sharing this incident with us.

Please send me your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can look into this for you.

- Amy
Senior Contributor

I received PM and also Call to understand the background and I am told I will be getting a call back today and tomorrow on solution.

i am waiting for it and will be continue my update here so everyone know exactly how things work out for a customer waiting for answer after many days of calling and waiting . 

So far I have been communicating with 3 person by my post here. 

I hope I could post a successful case resolved result here one day soon

Thank tou ! 

Senior Contributor

As expected , I was told that I would get a call today to address my issue by the star hub shop personal who made mistakes in processing my recontract. However , no one contact me today. No Pm, no email, no call to address the issue.
I was told by 1633 customer care manager that he will call me tomorrow as courtesy call to know the status so he could follow up properly to addesss my concern.
Today , the expectation given to me by starhub cust care failed to happen.
So I will wait for the manager call tomorrow .
I will continue to update here.
I hope to make use of my real experience to reflect the pain and disappointment after supporting starhub for 20 years.
A company wanted to be successful should hear and address customer concern.
Thank you
Community Manager

We have highlighted to the team as well. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Senior Contributor

I think I have been writing very clearly about the status update. 

No solution given .

the promise to call back yesterday and today to me to offer solutions did not happen.

thanks to escalate . A simple check in your system and logged comment and status or by calling my mobile will easily tell you the status. 

thank you 

Community Manager

I have replied to your PM. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks Debbie for writing back. Honestly This means a lot when especially to me or just any customer is waiting for update and solution.

After our emailing, yes, the call came in finally one from 1633 and one from the starhub shop. 

I appreciate the action to do a courtesy call. Some basic action like asking about my staff pass for recontract is being actioned. 

However, take note that there is no confirmation given yet that the issue is resolved. The very last or latest answer given is they will try, check, and get back as it is close to one month and they need to dig in. That’s right! So I echoed this is close to one month. I called in and logged case on second day after my recontract and now close to one month. So I told starhub customer care and starhub shop personnel that they should not expect me to wait for too long. I waited for close to a month for a simple request like this. Thus kindly expedite to resolve my issue to demonstrate as a professional customer care consultant and customer advocate to the internal dept .

so to Debbie, and Amy, I look forward to a solution as soon as possible. In the end of this journey, be it a good or bad result, I hope that only good result and comment are put here to reflect the professionalism of Starhub team. Hope you can monitor and make it happened.

Voices from The customer using starhub services for close to 20 years 

Community Manager

We've highlighted your concerns to the relevant team for follow up.

Thank you.

Senior Contributor

Thank you for the short message update. Thank you Lynn ,  Debbie , Amy. The status is clear. I am still waiting for a simple solution