GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really bad service

Valued Commentator

Really bad service

This is going to be a long post but I will keep it short and sharp. I went down to Plaza Sing outlet last Thursday wanting to recontract my corporate plan, however the shop is overwhelmed and does not allow customers to go in due to their 10gb promotion. Hence I did it online on CIS store as my contract had ended and I dont wish to be charged the full price of plan again as already been charged once. 

However the interface of website was not too friendly and it doesn’t allow me to upload my staff ID photo. Hence I completed the online recontract and thought is fine as i emailed them immediately after that to CIS starhub. The next morning I called starhub and informed them. Also emailed as well.

oh my goodness... I was told by their customer service executive Mei Kee that if I did not recontract via shop or online portal correctly, I may not be able to get the corporate rate. Is crap. As a customer it’s not my fault that the shops are so overwhelmed that I can’t enter. And I followed the instructions to do it online, but unfortunately the interface sucks and I was not able to so called do it their way. They are supposed to get back to me but today which is 6 days later, then they called me back. And this Mei Kee was on medical leave when the colleague was she is off and will come in at 1-2pm. Anyway my point is they simply don’t bother about the customer. 

Hence Mei Kee called me today and asked me how exactly I recontracted online. Mind you that I have already received my phone as well. She mentioned if I manage to select certain option and I said no as it does not allow me to. My blood boils when she told me they need to investigate in order to extend the corporate rate to me. They are just wasting my time. I am still a corporate customer. They can go investigate all they want and not waste my time. When I told her is ridiculous for me to go through all this hassle and if they can’t give me the corporate rate then terminate my plan. Guess what she said? She said I will have to bear the termination charges. THIS IS ABSURD. Zero service and zero empathy. Such a huge telco and they need the higher management to call me back on this and escalate this. What is there to investigate or escalate? I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD MY STAFF ID PHOTO AND I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED ONCE I RECONTRACTED ONLINE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM NOW? 

i really regret recontracting with such a rigid and ridiculous telco. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME WITH PROPER ACTIONS DONE. thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Administrator

Re: Really bad service

Hi Doreentok, 

Sorry for the experience. From your post, it seems that our colleague is already assisting you on this matter. 

Can we confirm that you have actually done the recontract via the CIS Online store? This should be the starting point: http://www.starhub.com/business/epp/store/index.html 

You will be asked to key in your corporate email address and a secret link for your company will be sent to your corporate email address. The link will lead you to the CIS Oline Store designated for your company. 

If your issue is not resolved, you can also write in to our CIS team at cistelesales@starhub.com (using your corporate email). 

I hope that the matter will be resolved for you soon. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

Valued Commentator

Yes have exactly done through the link provided in the company email. And I have sent numerous emails to the so called CIS team as mentioned but nobody got back. And the issue is not resolved yet. 

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Doreen, you have posted this on Facebook as well. Since we need to get your personal details, please respond to our Facebook message instead. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy