Postpaid Roaming Checklist

Alumni (Retired)

✔ Verify that Roaming Services have been Activated

Users can register for International Roaming by sending:
SMS IR<Space>Add<Space>NRIC to 6773
(example SMS IR Add S1234567A to 6773)

For Pay-As-You-Roam, send:
SMS PAYR<Space>Add<Space>NRIC to 6773
(example SMS PAYR Add S1234567A to 6773)

You can also subscribe and activate roaming services by calling 1633.

Protip: If you only want to use roaming voice and SMS services, turn off "Mobile Data"
and "Data when roaming" on your phone.

✔ Check that you have activated Datatravel before flying

You can activate DataTravel by logging in to My StarHub app on your mobile device. Ensure that you are subscribed to International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam beforehand.

Protip: Users can also set a limit on data roaming services to $100 per billing cycle. Once
this limit is reached, data roaming will be suspended until your next billing cycle. To
activate DataRoam Cap, dial *100#. It can also be set via My StarHub app.

✔ Automatic and Manual Roaming Instructions

For Automatic Roaming, switch on your mobile phone so that your location can be updated on StarHub's Roaming Partner's network.

For Manual Roaming, set your mobile phone to "Manual Selection" and it will display all the networks available in that area (please refer to your mobile phone user manual for more instructions to carry out manual selection).

In case the connection failed, try moving to an area with a stronger signal or reset your connection
settings and retry the connection.

✔ Additional Support

In case you've gone through the checklist and still experience connection issues, you can go online and get support through Facebook Messenger or by sending a direct message through Twitter with your full name and account details and we will be in touch.

----
StarHub Online Shop Purchase your mobile device on StarHub Online Store!
StarHub Online Shop Check your bills and contract end dates on My Account Manager by using your Hub ID!
Contributors