StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call & sms)

SOLVED
Respected Commentator

Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call & sms)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Commentator
Solution

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call & sms)

Thank you Jackson.  The issue appears to be resolved.  I can receiving calls from Starhub landline, M1 landline ... OTP sms.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Respected Commentator

I got a new Starhub sim card on 12th and received sms on my old M1 sim that the port-in will be carried out at night.

On 13th morning, I switch my sim to Starhub and started using the 4G internet.

At night, I was informed by friends that they are unable to reach me.   A quick investigation revealed that incoming calls from Starhub landline, Singtel landline, Circle Life mobile line cannot get through.  The message heard is “The M1 number you dialled is not in used...”.  Incoming calls from Singtel mobile, Starhub mobile, Zero1 mobile are perfectly fine.

I can receive SMS from Singtel mobile, Starhub mobile, Zero1 mobile.  However, I do not get sms from Circle Life, ebanking, Yahoo verification codes, China mobile phone numbers.

It has been 3 days and the issue is still not resolved.  Starhub claimed the porting process was completely successfully.  But how can that be when some calls to my number goes to M1 while some goes through to me?

Has anyone out there faced similar situation?  Would appreciate your advice on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi roycktan

If you're still experiencing issues as of now after switching off and on the phone, or if you have tried your SIM card on another phone, please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Respected Commentator

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call &amp; sms)

Hi Jackson, yes.  I have tried switching on and off many times, a few times a day the past few days.  I have also used another iphone to try the Starhub sim card.  The problem persists.  Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call &amp;amp; sms)

Hi roycktan

I saw your PM and will request for assistance on the matter. Do give us some time to get back to you, thank you.

- Jackson
Respected Commentator
Solution

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call &amp;amp; sms)

Thank you Jackson.  The issue appears to be resolved.  I can receiving calls from Starhub landline, M1 landline ... OTP sms.

Thanks

Community Manager

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call &amp;amp;amp; sms)

Thank you for your update. Let us know if you require further assistance. - Simon 

Respected Commentator

Re: Mobile Port In (Unable to receive call &amp;amp;amp; sms)

May I know what is the solution?