StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 018 to 19 Countries

Administrator
  1. Does this promotion apply to IDD calls made to any of these destinations via other StarHub IDD access codes (e.g. 008 or '+')?
    No. This promotion applies to calls made via the "018" access code only.
  2. Will I enjoy this promotion if I were to make IDD 018 calls to any of the 18 destinations from SingTel fixed lines / StarHub Digital Voice Home / Digital Voice Travel or SingTel/M1 mobile?
    No. This promotion is only applicable for IDD 018 calls made to these destinations from StarHub mobile post-paid (except PowerValue mobile plans) and StarHub's GREEN prepaid service.
  3. What should I do to enjoy Free IDD 018 to any of these selected destinations?
    To enjoy this promotion, just dial "018", followed by the Country Code, Area Code and the telephone number of your intended receiver on your StarHub mobile post-paid or GREEN Prepaid phone.
    For example, if you are dialling to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), you will need to dial:
    "018 60 3", followed by the telephone number.
  4. Will this Free IDD 018 promotion be applicable for calls made to both registered fixed and mobile number in these destinations?
    This promotion is applicable to calls made to mobile and fixed line to all the 18 destinations except Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom.

Free IDD 018 is not applicable to calls made to the following:
    - Australia mobile and special services with prefixes 611, 614
    - New Zealand mobile with prefix 642
    - UK mobile and special service with prefixes 443, 447, 448, 449
  5. Will I enjoy this promotion if I call using other StarHub IDD services (e.g. StarHub International Calling Card, HomeConnect card, StarHub Phonecard on a StarHub Payphone)?
    No.
  6. I am a StarHub mobile user roaming in one of the destinations offered under the Free IDD 018 promotion (e.g. Thailand). Do I enjoy this promotion when I receive an incoming call in the country?
    No. This would be considered an incoming call which you have received while roaming and will be subjected to roaming charges. For more information on roaming charges, click here.
  7. Will the Free IDD 018 promotion apply if I were to make a call back to Singapore from any of the destinations offered under the Free IDD 018 promotion?
    No. This would be considered a roaming call. For more information on roaming charges, click here.
  8. Will the Free IDD 018 promotion be applicable if I were to make a local call on my StarHub mobile post-paid or GREEN prepaid service when I'm in the country (e.g. Malaysia)?
    No. If you are in Malaysia and you are using your StarHub mobile phone to call a Malaysia-registered number, this would be considered a roaming call as well.
  9. I am an inbound traveler visiting Singapore. Do I enjoy this promotion if I roam into or select StarHub network and call to one of the Free IDD destinations via 018 or '+'?
    No. The IDD 018 promotion only applies to StarHub mobile post-paid (except PowerValue plans) and GREEN prepaid customers.
    You may alternatively purchase a GREEN Prepaid SIM which is, StarHub's prepaid mobile service, and enjoy the Free IDD 018 promotion for calls to the selected destinations on the GREEN Prepaid service.
    For more information on where you can purchase a GREEN Prepaid SIM, click here.
  10. Does this promotion apply to SMS sent to the selected destinations?
    No. This promotion is only applicable to voice calls made to the Free IDD 018 destinations via StarHub mobile post-paid or prepaid service from Singapore.
  11. Does this promotion apply to StarHub's mobile post-paid service (except PowerValue plans) registered under NRIC/FIN and BRN?
    Yes.
  12. When is the end date to this promotion?
    The promotion is valid till further notice.
----
StarHub Online Shop Purchase your mobile device on StarHub Online Store!
StarHub Online Shop Check your bills and contract end dates on My Account Manager by using your Hub ID!
Contributors