Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTEK60

SOLVED
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

DTEK60

Hi Starhub,

May I know when DTEK60 is going to be available?

Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: DTEK60

Hello Robin, 

Is available in limited quantity at our VivoCity and Nex outlet. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

14 REPLIES 14
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hello Robin, 

Is available in limited quantity at our VivoCity and Nex outlet. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Respected Contributor

Hi Santosh,

Just to clarify here, any idea why DTEK60 is not listed on the online store (only DTEK50 is shown on the web page)? Do I need to call either Nex or VivoCity outlet to confirm DTEK60's availability before I go down?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Robin, its currently not available at our retail outlet. 

Please PM us your preferred outlet you would like to visit, including your contact details and we will check and get back to you. 

Thanks 

Senior Commentator

H

Senior Commentator

Hi,

I called Starhub and they don't seem to have DTEK60 and have no idea when it is coming. I also visited the Vivo outlet as well as the Plaza Sing one but they both didn't have the phone.

Please advise, thanks.

Respected Contributor

Hi,

I'm also looking for one as I didn't manage to get it. Strange that Starhub has DTEK50, but not DTEK60. Hopefully they'll have it soon. Alternatively, as BlackBerry is going to announce a new phone this week, I just hope that it will be available on Starhub.

Respected Contributor

the online store doesnt seem to have the dtek50 anymore, hope they will bring in dtek60. hoping to try out the phone at their store. prefer blackberry over my current asus phone.

Respected Contributor

Hi there,
I've gotten my DTEK60, but to be frank, while it's faster than Priv, it's also quite a slippery phone to hold. I'm using back Passport at the moment, waiting for BlackBerry Mercury (to be released next week in Barcelona). Hopefully StarHub will sell the device, too!
Senior Commentator

Hi Robin,

Did you get it from Starhub?