StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint! JuniorProtect Plus 'Location' feature still not working after 6months! Helpdesk ignores!

Respected Commentator

Complaint! JuniorProtect Plus 'Location' feature still not working after 6months! Helpdesk ignores!

To:  Board of Directors of Starhub. (seriously)

Complaint ! JuniorProtect Plus 'Location' feature still not working from day1, even after 6months!!!

Starhub Helpdesk 1633 ignores the case!

(case number: 1-282820392918) and does not want to escalate the case to Technical Support, does not follow-up, does not return call to customer, after customer phoning at least 5 Starhub staff for over a period of 4 months!!!

Very outstanding customer service Starhub!

Starhub- When are you going to resolve our problem of our JuniorProtectPlus 'Location' feature still not working !!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Complaint! JuniorProtect Plus 'Location' feature still not working after 6months!

Hi JediKnightRider, we sincerely apologise for the service experience and inconvenience caused. Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Respected Commentator

Re: Complaint! JuniorProtect Plus 'Location' feature still not working after 6months!

Hi Lyn L, 

Thank you for your message. Much appreciate it.

I had already done as per what you requested. 

Then on Saturday 15Jun2019 around 10pm I received the first-and-only voice callback from Starhub staff asking me to send email to 

Customerservice@starhub.com 

with screenshot of the problem. Accordingly, I had already done so.

But until today Wednesday 19Jun2019 still no response from Starhub.

Apparently that email just goes back to the Starhub helpdesk online team, ( in other words back to square one ) goes back to the Starhub helpdesk which we all know is responsible for ignoring this customer's case for 4 months, the same Starhub helpdesk that is famous for not taking ownership of cases, is famous for ignoring customer's outstanding cases.

Way back before mobile phones existed, before Starhub existed, during the times of pagers and message pagers, I had been a customer and subscriber of Singtel for many decades, and in that duration I never had an outstanding case lasting 4 months!, as in the case with my  Starhub outstanding case right now. With Singtel during those decades of years I never once had any Singtel helpdesk outstanding cases lasting more than a few weeks.

But Starhub breaks the record with Starhub helpdesk ignoring customer's case for 4 months, and going to be 5 months soon.

On behalf of other fellow customers who had also been frustrated when faced with such nonsensical substandard level of Starhub helpdesk customer service, I would say to all those customers: to spread the word, via word-of-mouth and also via social media, warn your friends and relatives, warn them against becomming a customer and becoming another victim of Starhub's substandard helpdesk service. 

Dear Lyn L, as a Starhub staff can you please pass the message (not me, You, pass the message) to the helpdesk manager in charge of handling this outstanding case, that "4 months with this case being ignored has been too long!, resolve it very soon, once and for all, resolve it within a week. Because if not, as  customer, one have no choice but to bypass the substandard helpdesk and escalate the problem, together with all the complaints, directly to the Directors of Starhub Ltd.  After that then no need to liaise with customer anymore, they can liaise directly with the directors.

Community Manager

Hi JediKnightRider, I have shared your post to the relevant team for assistance. Thank you for your patience while waiting. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is