cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of billing address

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Change of billing address

Hi, I tried to change my billing address online. After entering my postal code (it's a landed property), the system erroneously adds the word "Block" before the house number, and "Building" before the street name. 

Furthermore, after clicking 'Next', I get a popup saying "Please select new address". I click OK but unable to go to the next step. I've tried on both Chrome and Mozilla. Same problem. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Change of billing address

Hi @Toulouse, have you tried to change your billing address on My StarHub App? Here's a step-by-step guide to do the process < https://community.starhub.com/t5/General/How-to-change-your-billing-address-on-My-StarHub-App/ta-p/1... >

~ Carla
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks Carla for the instructions. I managed to update the address using the App. However, my address is now showing as "Block" before the house number, and "Building" before the street name. This is incorrect. 

Highlighted

With that being said, please send a message to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to correct your billing address. Apologies since we don't have access to check your account here on the Community. 

~ Carla