cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking of IPhone 7 online failure of Starhub

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Booking of IPhone 7 online failure of Starhub

An email was sent to me stating I was eligible for the online booking of iPhone 7 on the 13th Sept  between 11am till 2pm. When I went into the website after 11am and submitted my IC no. as instructed, an error message stating that either I am not eligible or the stated time slot for booking is incorrect!! Wake up your ideas Starhub! Why invite me when you guys think I am not eligible? To get the records straight..I am perfectly eligible.....what is Starhub going to do about those customers like me who is going to miss this opportunity to book the phone?

46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Booking of IPhone 7 online failure of Starhub

I'm facing the exact issue too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

same problem here

@Edmund L wrote:

I'm facing the exact issue too.

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

Mine is from 2:30pm onwards later... hope I won't encounter any issues.

Hope issues can be resolved and you are able to book the iphone of your choice.

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Exactly the same issue here

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Still trying after 1 hr... the customer service only suggestion is keep refreshing the page... standard reply 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LATEST ERROR MSG: "Sorry!
We are experiencing a technical difficulty on this booking portal. Head over to at your designated booking timeslot to book the new iPhone. If you have booked the new iPhone and received a booking confirmation, please disregard this message."

Best of all, I cant even place any pre-order despite i was informed i can do that today 11am to 2pm..
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Yeah so disappointed in starhub... Epic failure on their part. Whats the point of assigning people booking time slots if their server can even handle the load....

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Yeah so disappointed in starhub... Epic failure on their part. Whats the point of assigning people booking time slots if their server can't even handle the load....

Highlighted
New Commentator

Having the same issue - it's a joke starhub! Managed to get to the booking page but wouldn't let me chose a date/time and then the page went blank