Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking iPhone X under CIS

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Booking iPhone X under CIS

Hi there,

I received the email stating that the booking time slot for iPhone X tomorrow.

I will be recontracting my mobile service while I am booking iPhoneX too. My question here is that I am eligible under CIS benefits and currently under CIS discount.

When I book online iPhoneX tomorrow, how can I verify that I am a CIS customer? Will there be an option to choose? Or do I need to book iPhoneX via CIS gateway? 

Hope pe I will get back from you very soon. Thank you. 

Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Booking iPhone X under CIS

Hi @ MIN HTET AUNG

You'll be prompted to submit a clear colour copy of your Staff Pass during the online Pre-Order to enjoy corporate discounts. 

- Amy
6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @ MIN HTET AUNG

You'll be prompted to submit a clear colour copy of your Staff Pass during the online Pre-Order to enjoy corporate discounts. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Thank you Amy, appreciate the reply
Respected Commentator

Hi Amy,

any specific specs the scanned copy of the staff pass needs to have (i.e. max. Size etc)?

Cheers

Torsten

Alumni (Retired)

Hi kaehto, there's no specific size but the image should be clear enough to make out all the important details.

- Sal
Respected Commentator

Hi,

Actually was not prompted to provide the staff pass copy. Trust I can do this when collecting the device on Friday?

Cheers
Torsten
Community Manager

No worries. If your order is under collection, then you can present your Staff Pass in person to enjoy the discounts. 

- Amy