StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry 10

Administrator
  1. When I buy a new BlackBerry 10 smartphone, will I need to sign up for any BlackBerry VAS?
    As the BlackBerry 10 smartphones handle data traffic differently from older BlackBerry (OS 7 and earlier) devices, there is no need to sign-up for any BlackBerry VAS.

2. What kind of voice or data plans I can use with my BlackBerry 10 smartphone?
    You may sign up for any SmartSurf or PowerValue plans to use with you BlackBerry smartphone. To use your BlackBerry smartphone optimally, we recommend that you sign up for 1 our best value SmartSurf plans.

3. Is data on BlackBerry 10 devices compressed?
    When managed by BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, BlackBerry 10 devices feature BlackBerry Balance. This is technology that will automatically and contextually identify & separate work and personal content.

Content classified as Enterprise data on BlackBerry 10 devices (i.e. work email, attachments, work contacts, calendar and notes, work browser, and enterprise applications) will pass through BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and will be compressed. Data that is not classified as work (i.e. personal browser, personal email and applications) will not pass through BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and will not be compressed.

4. How do I set up my BlackBerry 10 smartphone for Emails, BlackBerry Messenger, Social Apps (FaceBook, Twitter) and Storage?
    Detailed instructions on how to set up the BlackBerry Z10 can be found here.

5. Where can I get more information about my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone?
    Detailed information about the BlackBerry Z10 can be found here.

6. How do I transfer my contacts and media from my current smartphone to my BlackBerry 10 smartphone?
    Detailed instructions on how to transfer media and contacts can be found here.

7. I currently have a BlackBerry Premium or BlackBerry Unlimited VAS. Do I have to cancel the VAS if I upgrade to a BlackBerry 10 smartphone?
    No, you don’t have to cancel the VAS but we recommend that you switch to a SmartSurf plan to enjoy LTE speed and better value bundles. Kindly note that you should only switch to SmartSurf plans if you no longer plan to access your BlackBerry email or BlackBerry application.

8. Can I use Multisim services from my phone/android phone with my BB10 handset?
    Yes, you can use Multi Sim with your BlackBerry 10 smartphone just like the way you handle other non-BlackBerry handset.

9. I subscribed to BlackBerry Unlimited Roaming VAS, how am I able to continue enjoying the benefits of the service on BB10?
    The new BlackBerry 10 handsets like the BlackBerry Z10 do not use BlackBerry APN and thus no longer require BIS/BES. BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam usage is only applicable on BlackBerry APN. Moving forward, all BlackBerry 10 handsets will connect to the Internet via our regular APNs that other smartphones on our network are connecting to. We are unable to extend the BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS to BlackBerry 10 handset users for this reason.
----
StarHub Online Shop Purchase your mobile device on StarHub Online Store!
StarHub Online Shop Check your bills and contract end dates on My Account Manager by using your Hub ID!
Contributors