StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional 10GB for the new plan

New Commentator

Additional 10GB for the new plan

I’ve changed my plan ytd online to the new plan with 30+10gb but I’ve checked on my account today, my entitlement only shows 30GB.. why is this so?

5 REPLIES 5
Trusted Commentator

Re: Additional 10GB for the new plan

I’m interested to know why too. Switched my wife’s plan over as 3GB + 10GB when launched. Turned out she’s given 3GB for rest of month and CSR on phone said it is prorated - something wrong with calculation? Data upsize not applicable now and she’s running out of data soon.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

Community Manager

Apologies for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Valued Commentator

Hi, Starhub.

I have been keen to switch my plan from SIM-only XS to the currently promoted SIM-only plan (free 10GB) that costs $25. I viewed in my app that, I can recontract but, when I tried to buy the plan online, I was shown a pop-up text that, I would be able to recontract only sometime in June next year. To me, it has been unreasonable that, although I have been wishing to change to a plan that, would cost more than my current one has so far, I have not been able to do so. May a Starhub officer will please contact and help me?

Thanks.

Valued Commentator

Hi, Joannamissy.

I am hoping that you have been attended to by a Starhub officer
If you won't mind, may you will kindly update us on your reported problem.

Thanks.