StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12.12 Online Promotion

Valued Commentator

12.12 Online Promotion

Re-contracted my line in this 12.12 online promotion for Google pixel 3 with promo free 128gb upgrade, free Google home and free 10gb data. But during check out, I didn't see any Google home device in the contract as part of item to be delivered to me. Emailed customer service, I was told it is available while stock lasts. Please state clearly on your website if promotional item is only available while stock lasts. If it is already out of stock, please remove it from your website to avoid confusion. I felt that I've signed up for a promo that is no longer valid. 

3 REPLIES 3
New Commentator

Re: 12.12 Online Promotion

Same here, I just received the phone only, no Google home. And the funny part is, I asked the sales person about it, he told me he would have give me the Google home if I walk-in and recontract, and because I ordered online, he cannot do or doesn't know anything. Which means they have stock at this current point in time.
Valued Commentator

I actually went to store before I signed up online. The store sales person doesn't even know about this 12.12 online offer, also told me that the phone price is different between online and in-store sign up. In-store price is $100 more expensive. What a gimmick. 

Customer Service

Hi Gallivante and dyud

I am sorry for the late response. Please be informed that our physical store and online store have different ongoing promotional mechanics. 

As such, the pricing tend to differ. Also, the stocks based on our online store and physical store are different. If you're signing up for a promotion via our online store, it is advisable to get it early as stocks for such promotion tends to deplete fast. 

I understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Hope this explains.