StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor network connection

Valued Commentator

very poor network connection

i am very disappointed with starhub connection. what can i do with a 40GB data if the connection is very poor? almost anywhere i go, very poor connection. even at this point i am typing this post in my house. 

can someone please address this slow network connection. 

thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: very poor network connection

Hi keith, please PM us the subscriber name and prepaid mobile number by clicking >> HERE, so that we may better assist.

New Commentator

Hi,
I hav the same issue, I replaced my sim card, reset network settings, even did factory reset... still hav the same issue... I hav no issue with other telco simcard...
Please advice

Community Manager

Hi waynepangXXX

If you're still experiencing issues as of now after switching off and on the phone, or if you have tried your SIM card on another phone, please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance. Thank you.

- Jackson
Valued Commentator

still starhub connection sucks. i havent enjoyed your 40GB data not even half of it i use.
Community Manager

Hi keith,

If you're still experiencing issues as of now after switching off and on the phone, or if you have tried your SIM card on another phone, please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Really poor connection, put both singtel and starhub togther, 1 having 1 block, 1 having 3 blocks. Please give customer the choice to feedback to you, and you can come and install the signal amplifier. it is sux!