GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate personal hotspot on starhub iphone?

Esteemed Contributor

how to activate personal hotspot on starhub iphone?

I tried to activate personal hotspot on my iphone 4s, but i was asked to call customer care to activate this service?

Is it not a free service? do we have to activate this service?

thanks

venky

4 REPLIES 4
Senior Commentator

Re: how to activate personal hotspot on starhub iphone?

I am using iphone 4s and I can use personal hotspot to teether my ipad with no problem...try calling the customer care to get an answer....
Esteemed Contributor

Ok I will try to use my iPhone as personal hotspot for my iPad and will call customer care if it does not work ?
Android™ Expert

Make sure you don't have any profiles or certificates installed. Can go setting general.. Err one of options called profile I think.. U have to remove any profiles before hotspot can work
http://yul000.wordpress.com/
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

This is a function on a iPhone rather than a service. Although Apple gives carriers options to charge users for this function as an additional service (eg. AT&T, Verizon etc..) you may use it free with StarHub, SingTel & M1. If the function is missing on your device, try following these steps.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Type your Passcode if any > Reset Network Settings

This should fix any network related problems that should occur to your iPhone.

*Note: All your Wi-Fi connection settings in your iPhone will be reset. I am not liable for any damages/problems that may occur. You at your own risk.