cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service provider in Singapore

Highlighted
New Commentator

Worst service provider in Singapore

I've been as a Starhub customer for over 10yrs as Platinum and hub club member, with 3 handphones, fibre broadband and cable TV.  When i requested for early mobile early recontract i will be fined $100-$200, early fibre recontract i will not get free modem. What is the point as a Platinum hub club member ??? I don't even get the discount voucher for every recontract period unless i called up and only SOMETIMES get it but just mainly $50-$100. Recently on 3 Aug'16 i went to Serangoon Nex Starhub wanted to recontract and i realised there is new phone Samsung Note 7 coming and was advise that need to register online and so immediatly i register online using my mobile phone.  I recevied their automated reply on the same day stating that will soon email/sms me for the booking of phone. I've been waited for so long and even called up to check but was told will sms me. Today 18/8/16 i called up 1633 again as 19/8/16 will be the phone collection day. the customer service was damm slow to check and put me on hold for so damm long, ended he told me that i did register but i never book the phone, WTH is this.... i didnt even received any notificaiton at all. He told me he cant do nor help so i told him to put the call to someone that can HELP, again he put the call to his manager and again i was on hold for soooo damm long.

His manager told me that Starhub did email me on the 14/8/16 for booking the phone, i check all the folders in my email and i did not receive anything at all not to said SMS too. This manager told me that i can only purchase on the 20/8/16 at any Starhub store but what is the point if i cannot get the free gift then must well on the 1st place i dun need to register online. What a joke !!! If i did receive the email or sms but i ignore then is my fault, if i am not keen then i would not call up 1633 so many times to check. Please use your brain and think about it. Now this manager told me will give me an answer by 22/8/16 6pm and see what he can do about it but NO PROMISE. 

Been so loyal as your customer for 10 over years and this is what i've been treated. If i cant get the Samsung Note 7 with the free gifts then i'm glad to inform you that i'm gonna terminate all services from Starhub. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Worst service provider in Singapore

Hi Clare Derrin,

Firstly we apologies for your rough experience during the recent Samsung Galaxy Note 7 booking.

We have sent you an PM on this matter and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!