cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voting to create awareness for Starhub to resolve

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Voting to create awareness for Starhub to resolve

Dear Starhub users, I created this blog for people who faces these issues for months and never get attention from Starhub and ignore its presence.

I had multiple issues with Starhub Network starting from Feb 2019. I am listing here to create awareness and if you do face the same, please voice here and get Starhub to provide us an answer and resolution or we visit IDA for non comply of services.

Starhub network loss connect. You make a call and no dial tone. 

No mobile internet connect even with 4G network connect

These are done and none seems to resolve above mentioned:

1. Reset setting to default

2. Change from Samsung Note 8 to new Samsung S10+

3. Tested on multiple brand phone with another 2 starhub sim cards (total 3 sim cards on 3 different brand phone)

4. Changed all 3 sim cards to latest sim card in starhub shop

5. Did factory reset on all 3 phones

None of the above resolved.

The problems happen when there is a change of mobile cell coverage. When your phone switch from 1 cell to another cell while you are moving, phone display still show your have signal strength and 4G internet. However, you are totally lost in real working mode. You can't make a call and no internet. You can't receive call and whats app message. In fact, you are totally disconnected. Try turn on flight mode and switch off flight mode. This force the sim card to register with the mobile cell located and you are back online. 

I move around Singapore as a sales person and each day I need to repeat flight mode ON/OFF over 10 times to ensure I am reachable and contactable.

To all Starhub users, do this and you will realised it is starhub network issue and see it yourself connectivity is back again. I have enough of Starhub assistance in these matters. They are not resolving and lead you to try this and try that. 

I appreciate all starhub user to provide feedback here and if necessary we can raise to higher authority to ensure consumer like us deserved quality services we paid monthly. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Re: Voting to create awareness for Starhub to resolve

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Esteemed Commentator

Dear Starhub support,

The response of this issue is taking far too long.
My wife ia currently in hospital on the line and I am always facing your quality intermittent connection. Multiple times TTSH doctors told me I can't be reach on my mobile.

If your love ones is facing this situation, will you still take your own sweet time to address?

Please pray hard that nothing happen to my love ones, else I will officially take legal action against starhub mobile network services!

Community Manager

Hi Winston88, as per update from the team, they had contacted you this morning.

Esteemed Commentator

I can upload my phone call record immediately to show you. None from your team contacted me. Is this a joke?
Esteemed Commentator

Please note your starhub mobile phone network, you can hear dail tone on your call but I may not have any ringing on my phone. That is the issue I am trying to get you resolve. I become unreachable and hospital can get me on my starhub number!!
Community Manager

Apologies on this. I've informed the team to contact you urgently.

Esteemed Commentator

Phone will not show missed call as my sim is lost in your network but show in my phone connected to starhub 4G LTE! Unreachable! Understand? If you allow upload of photo, I can immediately show you my phone call log picture!

All my 3 starhub sim cards have these issues?
Community Manager

We understand your frustrations. I've highlighted your concerns to the relevant team for assistance. Thank you.

Esteemed Commentator

Dear Starhub support team,

It has come to a point where I have concluded it is far beyond acceptance.

Yesterday my wife went for a major brain operation because of stroke, surgeon will only call me upon completion of operation. Guess what happen? Just a day waiting out Tan Tock Seng hospital at level 3 operating theatre, I had made over 100 times On/Off flight mode to ensure I maintain real connectivity to starhub network for the surgeon to reach me after the operation.

Hour by hour passed stressful waiting until 8pm and finally over 11 hrs of operation she manage to survive.

To all starhub subscribers, we no longer get fixed line phone at home. Can you imaging when you need to call amubulance urgently to save loves one and your phone cannot dial out? Delay in sending them to A&E can caused a life not save in time!

I will take offical action against starhub for non compliance of services to public. Please wait for IMDA notice as I will send all evidences to them.

Thank you.