Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartWallet support for LG V20

SOLVED
jaY
Honored Contributor

SmartWallet support for LG V20

Hi,

Would Starhub be supporting the LG V20 handset in the SmartWallet app anytime soon? I've purchased the handset but each time the app starts up saying the device is not supported. Hoping the support will be added soon.

Everyone's Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: SmartWallet support for LG V20

Hello @jay 

Currently we do not have the information available as to when the support for LG V20 will be made available.

If you intend to use it for public transport, you can also download Ez-Link app from Google Play store that serves similar purpose as SmartWallet.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hello @jay 

Currently we do not have the information available as to when the support for LG V20 will be made available.

If you intend to use it for public transport, you can also download Ez-Link app from Google Play store that serves similar purpose as SmartWallet.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
jaY
Honored Contributor

Thanks for pointing that out. Didnt know about the new app.
Alumni (Retired)

Most welcome!