StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow 4G Connection

Respected Commentator

Slow 4G Connection

Very slow 4G connection everywhere. I literally have to go outside to send/post messages or I'd rather rely on free wifi wherever I am. See attached speedteImage-1.jpgimage3.pngimage2.pngimage1.pngsts. 

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Slow 4G Connection

Hi kharlitos, is this for postpaid or prepaid service? Please restart handset and try again. If issue persist, PM us with the account details for further assistance, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Yes I already did restart my phone several times, reinserted the sim but still it is really SLOW. I have a postpaid plan.

Respected Commentator

I've already sent a PM waiting for a reply.
Community Manager

I have replied to your PM. Please check. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Hi thanks for your reply. I checked the settings of my phone and it matched with the ones that your recommending me to do. I checked again this morning but unfortunately, 4G is still SLOW. I only get a decent speed when outside which is frustrating! 

Speedtest 4G.jpeg

Community Manager

I have replied to you via PM. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

dont keep on asking people to check their phone settings, there is not related to phone settings, is the network signal not strong enough, inside building no signal, go out building got signal, so? please install signal amplifier!