StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking mobile data bills that keep increasing. Even when I am overseas my mobile phone is off

New Commentator

Shocking mobile data bills that keep increasing. Even when I am overseas my mobile phone is off

It has come to my attention that every since I recontracted, my bills have increased from the subscription rate only to twice, trice, and now I pay like over 150 a month.

Starhub kept asking for screen shots of my mobile and I have given it to them numerous times. So far, since March, my total data is 9gig and total calls 15 hours.

Today I got a shocking and saying I have exceeded by 5gig!!

When I haven given screen shots, starhub still insist that I have exceeded and yet the phone shows 9gig over 5 months.

My previous plan has a data of 2gig a month and I have been on the plan for 2 years, never did I once exceeded. However once I recontract, starhub insist that I have utilised it. Despite my phone stats showing average 2gig a month usage.

If anyone knows how I can escalate this outrageous bill charged by starhub, please do help. It is getting frustrating.
2 REPLIES 2
Grand Guru

Re: Shocking mobile data bills that keep increasing. Even when I am overseas my mobile phone is off

Hi  @Customerinshock

Please do submit your request, including subscriber details, mobile number, other nec details, if any. 

PM  Ng Wei Hao  or  Santosh Rai

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Let this forum staff to assist you better.

Or they may contact you.

----------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Shocking mobile data bills that keep increasing. Even when I am overseas my mobile phone is off

Hi Customerinshock,

Do PM me your account details so that we can get the relevant team to assist you on your issue. 

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

However meanwhile, if you are an IPhone user, do check on this thread mentioned here as similar issues were faced and solutions were given. 

If you are an Android user, go to "settings" -> "Data Usage".

You should be able to see each individual apps takes up how much data and hopefully you'll be able to see which app is the one that has been eating up your data.

Thank you