GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Community Manager

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi CY12, we'd be sad to see you leave Smiley Sad Let us know if we can change your mind? - Josephine

Valued Contributor

CY12, I will probably join you. I just visited Starhub office this morning and they didn;t seem to care.  So, I am going to port over 2 lines to M1 who is welcoming me with open arms (and vouchers)...

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ topgann, we certainly will miss you if you leave. Do let us know if we can change your mind. - Amy

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi, I've been a loyal customer for 10+ years and even have a HUB club but StarHub is only giving me a $50 voucher this year? I see people getting $150-$200 vouchers but i only deserve a $50 voucher? This doesn't make any sense! Shouldn't StarHub give more value when you are a longer loyal customer? I have been paying my bills on time and yet this is how StarHub treats their hub-club customer? My whole family uses StarHub and yet we are getting this type of service from StarHub. I'm utterly disappointed.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ justnvmbr,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Do send us your account details via PM and we'll take a look.

- Amy

- Amy
Valued Contributor

@Amy_Law wrote:

@Hi @ topgann, we certainly will miss you if you leave. Do let us know if we can change your mind. - Amy

Spoke to Starhub CSO at 1633 and was told that $50 voucher would be offered. Thanks but no thanks.  So much for loyalty.

I asked next why was there no reminder about recontract eligibility and why was the voucher not sent like in the past. I was told that this is handled by the CRS (Client Relationship Services) and they have no idea. Okay...

Further, while my lines are out-of-contract, Starhub has adjusted the subscriptions of the two lines to full rates.  Seems like the message is very clear: we don't want you...

Valued Contributor

@justnvmbr wrote:

Hi, I've been a loyal customer for 10+ years and even have a HUB club but StarHub is only giving me a $50 voucher this year? I see people getting $150-$200 vouchers but i only deserve a $50 voucher? This doesn't make any sense! Shouldn't StarHub give more value when you are a longer loyal customer? I have been paying my bills on time and yet this is how StarHub treats their hub-club customer? My whole family uses StarHub and yet we are getting this type of service from StarHub. I'm utterly disappointed.

Don't be... You are not the only one. Anyway, check this out:
Trusted Commentator

Hi , possible to check for me also ? My account no is <removed for privacy> . I've been using starhub telecom for more than 10 yrs. My contract is ending in few day times but I didn't receive any voucher too,

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ zanxiang

Sure. We've removed your account number as this is a public forum.

Send me your NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and e-mail via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Thanks for the $50 voucher offer for using starhub for 14 years and paying my bills on time through giro every mths. Its really make a big difference in my final bills. Why would I get lesser data per mth and pay more $ despite being a loyal customer for so long?

Signing a S8+ handset 4G3 plan
= 42.90 + 5.35 ( caller ID ) + 10.70 (1 time charge ) x 24 MTHS = 1168.7
Phone S8+ = $889
Total = 1168.7 + 889 = 2057 (3 GB data per mth

Phone S8+ without contract = $1000
other telecom $30 x 24 mths = $720
Total = $1720 ( 6-7 GB data per mth ) , free caller ID