cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Grand Guru

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi  @rightrower

Just to inform you that Santosh Rai is on leave.

Do send to  @Jolene_L  for her to follow-up.

On her post to the right, click "Send a private message".

Regards

Eric.

Trusted Commentator

Thanks for prompt reply.

Otherwise, I thought starhub is ignoring me again.

I have sent pm to @Jolene_L

Hope to hear good news from her.
Trusted Commentator

@Jere_Lim pm me but since then there is no update from starhub on the recontract voucher.

Have I become a non value added customer again whenever comes to recontract?

Trusted Commentator

Great new again from starhub.

I am deemed no suitable for recontract voucher for other 2 lines after their evaluation.

Frustrating really. Really make me wonder why I managed to get the recontract voucher in the first for the other line.

No wonder, people are playing the port over game every 2 years. With my contract for the 2 lines expiring in 1 month time, I will consider to port to sing tel unless starhub thinks otherwise.
Community Manager

Hi rightrower, recontract voucher are issued to our customers based on several criteria as such not every mobile line under a subscriber or every customers would get one. We seek your understanding and we thank you for being a valued customer of StarHub, we look forward to your continued support. Thank you – Josephine

New Commentator

Hi guys,

My contract ends at 23rd Jan 2017, voucher expiring on 31st Jan 2017. I'm waiting for the release of S8, able to extend the voucher? Thank you in advance.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Asyraf Abdullah, can you provide us with your NRIC, StarHub Account details, contact number and/or e-mail address via PM so we can provide the correct information? - Amy

- Amy
New Commentator

Dear StarHub,

My contract ended about one year ago. Could you please send me the recontract voucher? I want to buy Huawei Mate 9.

Thanks in advance.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @shorthair, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, email address and contact number. We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia
Senior Commentator

My contract is ending this coming March and i am going to port over to M1 Smiley Happy

Can't wait to boycott Starhub FOREVER! - Has been with Starhub for more than 15 years -.-