GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Respected Advocate

Re: Recontract Voucher

Walao, asked once asked twice not enough. Keep ranting and ranting.

Come on la, life not gonna stop because of a piece of voucher leh.

Voucher is a form of appreciation you receive from starhub, also not an entitlement. Just because Telco keep giving us previously doens't make them a must to give us.

One worst "threat" I've seen:

(translated literally) I'm going switch to the other telco if YOU dont give me voucher. or Being 1000 years of (particular telco) customer and this is how you reward me!.

these, you can see  it everywhere I suppose, go look around~.

Chill man,

Logically, regardless of ranting, scolding or cursing, the result is stills the same. Spare a thought for the person attending to you la. All also finding a their bowl of rice nia. You scold them, they also cannot do anything. Obvious right? not their company what. Why not just speak to them nicely and see what they could offer as an alternative.

"Do what you hope others would do unto you"

“Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more.”
—Agatha Christie
New Commentator

Fake 200$ Shopping Voucher

I did recontract fiber broadband over phone last month.
salesperson "Adli" from S87 department promised me that I will get 200S$ shopping voucher.
I still haven't received any voucher yet.
Is that fake voucher ?
I called starhub hotline for countless time. And they keep saying that escalate to sale department.
I am not happy with your customer service.
Let me know who is responsible for that.
Is this really fake voucher?
Valued Commentator

Hi,

My phone line has been expired for more than 2 years. Today, I called CSO to reguest for voucher because my iphone is not working well and though to change new iphone but the voucher request was been rejected. I remember when my phone line going to expiry i received a voucher from starhub.now i requested for voucher been rejected. I'm been using starhub service for more than 10 years and for internal and TV.

Can someone pls help...!!! 

Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Klinhong,

I have sent you a PM regarding your queries.

Do respond to my PM so that we can check for you.

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

aa
Honored Commentator

Being the royal customers for the past 10 years. Called up Customer Service and was being told that Starhub won't offer me any complimentary voucher. I am a Hubber too, but I've never receive any complimentary voucher so far, but my friend all got 100 or 200 vouchers for recontact,how come? I request a 200 vouchers for recontract, I've terminated 2 phoneline this year, all because of your customer service not give any offer .
Alumni (Retired)

Hi aa,

Recontract vouchers issued to customers are subjected to assessment criteria and may change from time to time.

Hence what value of voucher will differ accordingly. 

You can PM me your account details so that we can review your request.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Thank You Smiley Happy

Valued Commentator

Hi can you help to check my account 81805558? I would like to recontract
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Klinhong, 

Do kindly PM me your account detail as well as your NRIC . 

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Thank You Smiley Happy

aa
Honored Commentator

how come I've sent private message but no reply at all??
Alumni (Retired)

Hi aa, 

Have replied your PM accordingly. 

Thank You Smiley Happy