GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

New Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi, new here in the forum.. been a starhub user for over 10+years.. I remembered i didnt receive any recontract vouchers for years till they were encouraging us to upgrade and lock the local data at 4GB. Tried calling starhub to request for voucher and couldnt get through as all consultants are busy. My contract ends at 5th apr 2015. Am i eligible for recontract after 6th Jan 2015? Possible to advise on other ways to request for recontract voucher? Im holding a smartsurf300 plan. Im so confused if this plan is still available or i have to change another similar plan. Any advise? Thanks

New Commentator

hi,

I have received similar email reply from Starhub when I requested for re-contract voucher years ago. I do feel very frustrated by the way they handle customer loyalty despite being willing to continue subscribing to their mobile services. I have been a loyal customer since Starhub was established and a Hub Club member as well.

Currently, I have a mobile line available for re-contract since 29 dec 2014 which I do seek if I am entitled to some form of voucher. In addition, I have another line ready for re-contract around 24 jan 2015, which I also seek some form of voucher.

I do seek to obtain either re-contract or loyalty vouchers for both lines, thus I can make 1 trip to any Starhub outlets to re-contract both lines. I do hope I will not be disappointed again.

Thank you.

Valued Commentator

Hi, I am a loyal Hub Club Member and have 2 mobile lines I wish to recontract again. I have no outstanding bills and I wish to request for recontract vouchers for my 2 lines. I was given vouchers previously upon request and I hope Starhub will still values me and aceed to my request. Pls advise. Thanks!

New Commentator

I am a Hub Club member with 4 phone lines. You can check how long I have been with Starhub.

Right now, I would like to seek for some voucher to recontract two of my lines. Even the starhub store advise me to request for some vouchers. Please advise.

Thanks!

New Commentator

I have been a long time hubber for over 7 years, and my mobile phone contract has now expired. I approached Starhub for recontracting, but was put off by the disinterested attitude of the staff at the counter. I also checked if I am finally eligible for any voucher (I have NEVER received or redeemed a Starhub voucher although all my friends who came in much later have received $500 vouchers), but was told I had a $100 voucher that has expired- no further details were given and no further enquiries were entertained. Quite an interesting way to ensure customer loyalty, I must say. I am now quite keen to see how Singtel and M1 treat their customers, and since I am no longer bound by a contract with Starhub, the switch seems a lot more attractive- at least to my bruised ego which has suffered enough due to the high-handedness of Starhub Customer Service and the absolute ridiculousness of their loyalty program. I also wrote to them yesterday about my experience with their rep, but am yet to hear back and doubt if I will. I am making one last attempt through this forum to see if Starhub is interested in holding on to my business, else I will happily take it to Singtel along with my 3 other lines, broadband and cable TV. Yours "faithfully" A "loyal" customer
Esteemed Contributor

HI KaiBoon,

I am very pleased with your personalised service and quick replies on customer needs. You have already helped me atleast twice now.

But one question is striking me hard... " Why KaiBoon sticks to PM?", while the whole idea of SH community to share the information as openly as possible, like two friends discuss with each other and to be transparent to everyone. Why such concept is not followed here?

Sorry, if my question is wrong...

once again thanks for the wonderful customer care you provide.
New Commentator

I've been a loyal customer too, am i eligible for recontract vouchers?

New Commentator

Hi KaiBoon, How can I drop you a PM? Thanks
Community Sheriff

Hi Venky, I think business decision la, same with most companies, Smiley Happy I also do this with at my place, as the saying goes, we are fair to everyone, sometime more fair to some.
New Commentator

Hi KaiBoon, How can I drop you a PM? Thanks