GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Valued Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

With Starhub for so many years. Got HubClub many years too. Got an expired mobile voucher of $50 only for one of my lines which I chose not to renew. I also got mobile broadband & also got total 3 mobile phone lines. I wrote in to ask for a $100 voucher, but was rejected. This line i ported in from Singtel, but I dont think you are interested for me to stay on for another many years ahead as I am a fan of Starhub.

New Commentator

Hi,

I am also facing similar issues with the others who complained about the service and attention received from Starhub regarding recontract vouchers. I called the customer service hotline recently, and the lady was nice and polite and told me that she would request for a voucher for me and to wait for a confirmation sms. I understand that it is not her fault that I still did not receive any complientary vouchers, but I hope that someone will be able to assist me on this.

I have been holding onto this line for almost 10 years; system probably reflects as only four as I was made to do a transfer of ownership as the line had to be under my name to enjoy the student promotion. Prior to that, the line was under my mom's name. And yet, the request was rejected.

It is rather upsetting to find that after using this line and service for almost 10 years, I am still unable to get a recontract voucher automatically. Four years ago, I managed to get a recontract voucher, two years back I did not, because the person told me that Starhub no longer gave out recontract vouchers, and I actually believed him and dropped the issue and still did a recontract with Starhub despite not receiving any vouchers. I hope that this time someone will be able to help me with a recontract voucher.

Thank you!

Hub Master

Hi All

If you require any further assistance, please drop us your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery.

Thanks.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Hi KaiBoon,

I already emailed again. I do not think it will make a difference, but I crossed my fingers that miracle will happen. Haha.Smiley Very Happy

Senior Commentator

Will I get 3000 points if I recontract my hubbing services?

Fun
New Commentator

Hello, My contract getting end of the 2 April 2014. I had been stay will Starhubs for four year and i don't get any voucher as well. All my colleagues and friend who stayed with the starhubs getting the 100 voucher and why i not getting voucher? Please help to investigate and get back to me ASAP

Hub Master

Hi @erichosk

Depending on whether you receive any new modem or router.
Home is where the ♥ is
Hub Master

Hi @Fun

Please drop us your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery and we will assist you further. Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Contributor

Hi,

I just got a voucher of 50 dollar for recontracting.....Can I check why I am getting 50 only?

Alot of my friends got 150.....

I have been with starhub for years and I am a hubber....please advice.

Esteemed Commentator

You got $50 voucher very lucky liao... some people 5c voucher oso dont have...