cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Trusted Commentator

Recontract Voucher

Hi,

I've been a long time customer of Starhub for more than 10 years.

My main mobile subscription (xxxx 0249) contract was expired sometime in January 2013.

I always received discount vouchers from Starhub when any of my mobile subscription is going to expire.

It is almost four months now, and I've yet to receive any re-contract discount voucher from Starhub.

I emailed twice to Starhub requesting for any complimenatry vouchers, and this is what they replied.

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We wish to share that StarHub’s recontract voucher is offered depending on the different promotions that we have from time to time. As previously shared, customers who are eligible for our promotion will be notified via channels such as SMS, email or direct mail. In the meantime, please do keep a lookout for our upcoming promotions.

Alternatively, you may wish to refer to our exclusive Online Shop deals at http://www.starhub.com/shoponline/bestdeal.html?t=mobile or check out this weekend's local newspapers for current handset promotions.

Should you have any further queries on mobile services, please e-mail us at this address or fax in to (+65) 6720 5000. We will be glad to assist you."

Is this how Starhub value their customers, especially when I also a Hubber. As a Hubber member, If I'm not eligible for the so-called time to time promotion, then what's the purpose of being a Hubber member?
Any new subscriber can also view Online Shop or checkout weekend local newspapers for latest offer, so what is the difference between me and them? Really sad knowing that this is how Starhub treating us, Hubber.

291 REPLIES 291
Hub Master

Re: Recontract Voucher

Please drop me a PM. Let me check for you.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

Wah, I really have to take my hats off Starhub Customer Service.

First you, offered me 12mths Free Caller-ID ($5.35 x 12 = $64.2) if I recontract.

And when I replied you to reconsider the offer, you down-play the offer to 6mths Free Caller-ID ($5.35 x 6 = $32.1).

[The more correspondences I have with Starhub Customer Service, the less "value" I am to Starhub. You can simply just replied me telling me to consider switch to another telco, wouldn't it be better?]

For the past few mobile subscriptions that I had re-contracted with Starhub, I was given $100 mobile phone voucher, and Free 12 mths Caller-ID is way less than what I normally get. In additional, with Starhub implementing initial One Minute Block for Voice and Video Call from 1 May for all subscribers, this has really make me wondering should I continue to stay with Starhub, especially after your first quarter net profit (after tax) has increased 3% to S$91Million. You make profit pay dividend to your shareholders but can't even "reward" your own Hubbers.

Well, I will takes your Customer Service advices "Alternatively, you may wish to refer to our exclusive Online Shop deals or check out this weekend's local newspapers for current handset promotions." But I will look at the RED and ORANGE promotions instead of the GREEN ones now. Wasted all my time and efforts just to stick with Starhub.

Hub Master

Hi Cheapo

I have replied you via PM.
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

I am also having the same problem as the one mentioned by the customer above. I have been with Starhub for so many years now. In fact, I too had the $100 re-contact voucher 2 years ago and continued with Starhub. Now it's time for me to re-contract once again and my decision does depend if I receive the voucher. As a student, it really makes a difference on the financial end as well.

My family and I have the broadband and cable tv connection and my dad is a platinum member with Starhub.

I hope you look into my case and I look forward to hearing a positive reply from you soon.

Thanks!
Hub Master

Hi Radhikavyas

I have received your PM. We shall take it further from there.
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks KaiBoon! I look forward to hearing from you soon Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

My contract is up for renewal in Jul, therefore could the moderator assist to help me put up request for the voucher? 

Thanks & Cheers

Hub Master

Please drop me a PM. Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

Hi, i am also a platinum club member for many years.. can i get a re contract voucher for my mobile as well? Please assist..