Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi,

I called the CS hotline a few minutes ago to inquire regarding the re-contract voucher.

I was surprised by her response that the "promotion" is already over. When I asked which promotion, she only mentioned that they are NO LONGER giving re-contract voucher. I've been a long time subscriber and a HUB CLUB member as well.

Please confirm if Starhub is really not giving re-contract voucher anymore.

Thanks!

Valued Commentator

Fantastic. Loyalty doesn't really mean anything in 2013. There are only 3 telcos in Singapore, so I guess we have to suits ourselves then.
Alumni (Retired)

Hi tikerye

Could you drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN and account number? I will check on this for you.
Respected Commentator

I just call the Starhub CS, about my Recontract Voucher.

and guess what , thay said no more voucher for recontract.

All the time i always have for my recontract voucher.

This case make me see other provider, because to me like no other different between recontract or new customer.

@Darrell, i have sent you PM about this.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi DevyA

I have received your PM and will be replying you accordingly.

Thank you.
Senior Commentator

Hello?

My hub contract is going to expire mar 2014 and I'm evaluating a package(3 mobiles, tv & broadband) deal for my family from 3 local telecom service providers.  Being a long time existing starhub customer, I would like to know whether I would get any recontract voucher or promotion offer.

Eric

Alumni (Retired)

Hi erichosk

Kindly drop me a Private Message with your NRIC/FIN and account number. I will check on this for you.
Senior Commentator

Sad to say, they can only offer a one month subscription waiver.

Senior Commentator

Yup, so no point pm to him. if you are not happy just be the churn customer. I will be leaving as soon as my contracts end.
Senior Commentator

Being a long time customer of sh, sh only offered me free caller id for 12 months for my 3 lines. This only happened when I asked for it on this forum. I regret to inform sh that I won't be recontracting as sh doesn't value long time customer. I will switch over to another telecom for my 3 mobile lines, cable tv and broadband in march 2014. Goodbye sh!