Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Hi

Both my parents and I are facing the same problem as Seitou.

We had been using Starhub since they came into Singapore.

My mom is a hubber with at least 3 mobile plans, cable TV, broadband and house phone.

While my dad's plan is under the premium contract.

We had received a letter stating that we can enjoy an exclusive offer of $50 off and get a free accessories pack when we recontract and purchase Samsumg Galaxy S4 before 06 Sep 2013.

We thought this was a great deal especially with $50 OFF (normally we did not even receive any vouchers)

But as my parents were out of town, we are unable to purchase this offer.

Upon my parents returned, we tried calling the customer service hotline to explain our situation and to extend the validity. A total of 3 calls were made (07 Sep 2013 to 12 Sep 2013)

07 Sep: CSO 1 mentioned no such thing of extending the offer.

09 Sep: CSO 2 mentioned OK to extend offer, they will SMS my dad's mobile number.

Waited till 12Sep, no response from Starhub.

12Sep: CSO 3 mentioned no such offer and there is nothing she can do.

We felt that we had been fooled around.

My parents are thinking to change all their contracts to other service providers.

Extending the letter for us to purchase the S4 with the exclusive offer, is that so difficult?

After reading through some discussion here, I seriously think that Starhub doesnt care about LONG TERM USERS. They are just focusing on new contracts.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi JasmineGoh

Could you drop me a Private Message with the main subscribers NRIC and account number? I will look into this for you.
Senior Commentator

Hi,

My family is facing the same issue as Seitou and JasmineGoh. My father has been a Hub Club member for more than ten years, with five mobile services registered under his address.

Early this month, my mobile line has reached the 21st month of its contract, and I am thinking of doing a recontract and getting a new phone. I have requested for a recontract voucher, but my request has been rejected. I have used this mobile line for about ten years, and was never late in paying my bills.

I hope that Starhub will be able to show more appreciation to your loyal customers, and look into my request again.

Thank you.

Highlighted
New Commentator

I just called the starhub helpdesk to request for my recontract voucher. He said I'm eligible for only $50 voucher and when I told him that almost 2 years ago I was given $100 recontract voucher and why the drop in value now? His reply to me was that I am very lucky to receive this voucher and not everyone who can recontract are eligible for the voucher. Is this true? I do not want the helpdesk to cook up some story just because I asked for the same voucher value and he is reluctant to give.
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Darrell,

I had PM the particulars to you.

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Highlighted
New Commentator

Can please also help me if I'm eligible for a Starhub voucher? 

Highlighted
Hub Master

Hi R0yalcards

I have replied your PM.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi can I enquire about my eligibilty for a re-contract voucher here? Been with Starhub since the beginning.

p.s. the reception at my home has been almost non-existence for the longest time. Can you guys do something about it? Been missing a lot of business calls. Might consider to change telco if this persist. I'm loyal, but I need business to carry on being loyal.
Highlighted
Hub Master

I have received your PM. Will take it further with you from there.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
New Commentator

I'm having the same problem too when I called to check for the recontract voucher, the customer service said they discontinued this voucher.... I have been getting Starhub Voucher for my past 2-3 recontracts... My contract is ending soon. Anyway to request the recontract voucher?