StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Valued Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Contract expired . On my way to sign up with M1 now.

Hope it is worth it for you Starhub to scringe on the 50 dollars that you refuse to reinstate my 100 dollar voucher.
Esteemed Contributor

It's time for Starhub to hear their customers and make win win situations happen.
Valued Commentator

Hi anyone there can help me check whether my mum is eligible for recontract voucher?

Alumni (Retired)

@Kumamon can you PM with more details about your mom's mobile phone plan?

Plus, if she is our Hub Club customer, she will be entitled to the Annual Handset Upgrade benefit.

http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/annual-handset-upgrade.html

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi,

I would like to check if I can request for recon tract voucher. Please advise at your soonest.
Valued Commentator

Hi Starhub, may I know if I am eligible for recontract and if I will be having a voucher on the day of my recontract?
Grand Guru

@Vadax Starhub issue recontract voucher on & after your existing contract have completed 21 months.

Go ahead to recontract anytime but note the date of voucher expire.

Valued Commentator

Is the Galaxy Note 5 freebies of wireless charging pad and s-view flip
cover are still available?

New Commentator

How can i check for the recontract voucher?

Community Manager

Hi Arnold the one

You may call in our hotline via 1633 to check or leave your details over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery for further assistance.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!