GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Trusted Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Agree that the service on re-contract vouchers been UNSATISFACTORY thus far this year. after "begging" they replied with $100 & to utilise b4 end of March,

Well sounds like U want u take we dont need your biz.

It's simply just to shut my gap so that I will not complain.
Well StarHub, U not the only Telco around. Other Telco sends voucher by default every year with the plans that I subscribed to.

Do wake up pse.

Besides, do customer service proper & not half heartedly.

If u have to say no, pse do so & not keeping quiet. It doesn't help for service recovery when U remain silent.
Grand Guru

But Starhub never sent me any vouchers at all.

Singtel did sent me the vouchers 2 to 3 months before the mobile lines contract expire.

without request...

Honored Advisor

Hi All.Emm....Which Telco is Worth to be Loyal Customers?The Green,Red Or OrangeSmiley FrustratedRegards AzamanJ.

Valued Commentator

I opened my mailbox recently and saw a re-contract voucher of $100 had expired in February. I called Starhub to REINSTATE my voucher so i can continue to re-contract my mobile line with you.

4 days later, i received a SMS saying the request for a re-contract voucher is unsuccessful. What are you thinking, Starhub?

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder what would be the reaction of the various telco once MyRepublic gets the go ahead from IDA and become the 4th telco in Singapore. So far, it seems that they advocate unlimited mobile data. Definitely a plus for consumers!
New Commentator

Hi,

I also have been loyal customer of starhub for.. 6 years, at least. my mobile contract expired soon, and no news from starhub about the voucher. called them but they say it's up to marketing department. maybe I will switch over to other telco (heard that the RED) can give voucher. or wait for the 4th telco to come.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Starhub sticks to the policy of "crying baby gets milk". So far they have sent me recontract vouchers by default(without requesting them) whenever I complete 21 months, but I am a hub club platinum member, unsure about you.

I firmly believe the policy should be "same for all" , May be it can differ from non hub club member to hub club member, but it shouldn't vary between two customers of same category.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Eric, starhub has sent me vouchers by defaultso far after I complete about 21 months of contract.
Esteemed Contributor

Send PM to admins of starhub community, they might be able to help you.
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Hi Venky

Great!