GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract Voucher

Valued Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

hi, my contract had already end and i wish to re-contract but was rejected for the re-contract voucher when I call up Starhub.

Previously I'm from singtel then change to starhub cause of the benefits but after i sign up I receive non when recontract. These had been the 2nd happen when i recontract.

My family member are all starhub member and also do sign cable tv and internet.

Always nv late for the bill summore.

When signal having problem, i also nv make noise to starhub.

So what benefit I can have using starhub line...
New Commentator

Same situation as ksycqy. Have contacted Starhub and their reply implied that hubclub members would not be getting any recontract voucher as long as they utilize their hubclub's benefit of $200 early recontract fee (ERF) waiver. Seems like swapping a benefit for another, instead of rewarding customers' loyalty and support of their range of services. Furthermore, ERF is not consistent across all phone models.

Starhub will brush it off stating voucher is given based on assessment of customers' monthly bills, tenure and other relevant factors (vague standard ans), and you see others on lower bills and tenure getting vouchers. Make one wonder their consistency.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Starhub!
Understand that the recontract voucher issued is subjected to consideration.

Thank you KaiBoon for your help and Ambrose for contacting me.

I would like to request on my behalf of my father - a dedicated subscriber of Starhub for a long period of time. Please help to consider his request. KaiBoon, I will pm you on this?
Hub Master

@lilsatr

I have received your PM. Let's take it further from there.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

i never knew of such recontract voucher until i visited this community site from my google search on iphone 6plus stock availbility by starhub. i also send my enquiry to starhub but no one reply yet. 

http://community.starhub.com/t5/Mobile-General/Recontract-amp-IP6-64GB-Availability/m-p/108615/threa...

New Commentator

Hi kai boon. I can contract this month. am i entitle to any recon voucher? I am a very old subscriber that is more than ten years. Since the year when starhub was born.

Can help me up on this please
Esteemed Contributor

Not sure why I wasn't to going get a voucher after a chat to the sales team who said I would get a text message... Message came saying I wasn't getting one.. And no reason why considering I'm allowed to re contract.
Valued Commentator

Hi,

My contract is going to expire in one month later. I wish to recontract with starhub again, but I've yet to receive any recon voucher. I've called to starhub requesting for the voucher, and they replied there is no recon voucher for this number, but will give you 6 months free incoming call. Is it the way starhub treat your loyalty customers?
Highlighted
tbj
Valued Commentator

typical singaporean here...so am i eligible for recontract vouchers? wanna stay on the green side...but if there aren't any good offers, i guess i gotta switch to red or orange. please reply. thanks and god bless you very much

Hub Master

Hi all

Feel free to drop me a Private Message. I will get the Customer Service Team to assist you further.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is