Recontract Voucher

Valued Commentator

Re: Recontract Voucher

Name: Lam Shun An

Account : xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx

please pm me the result.

Hub Master

@Toiletjiatsai I have passed your details to the Customer Service Team.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Community Manager

@Toiletjiatsai you have a new PM.
New Commentator

Hi,
I was refused to receive give even $50voucher which expiry duration is quite short like 1 or 2 months only. So like 3 months later, when I get a new phone and re-contract, Starhub refused to extend the validity period. I was quite disappointed. I have been using Starhub mobile and broadband for like 8 years already and offered me voucher which is quite useless and limited conditions. So I plan to transfer my number with Singtel this time re-contract because I don't receive any voucher though my contract is finishing soon. Within 8 yrs with Starhub, only 1 time I receive $100 voucher. So I would say that Starhub service is getting worse.
Respected Advisor

They also give me $50 this year considering I have 2 line with them and I just recontract 1 of my line with them in May.
As a hubber club member, I have not use any of the early re-contract benefit before.

When I was told that I have $50, I told them is unfair when I was given $100 2 years back and at that time I was paying less for 1 of my plan and I din even need to pay for my mobile broadband. They replied that all they can do is give me 6 mths free caller ID and this sentence " We hope you could offset this voucher with our latest handset offers as our prices are very competitive. We seek your understanding that this is the best voucher value that we can offer."

I seriously don't understand why they are stingy to such extend. All I request is $50 more and they cannot give but can give me free 6 mths caller ID worth $32.10. Just a $17.9 more and starhub cannot afford to give? What a joke
Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Hi,

As spoken to one of your customer service, Starhub has given me a E-Voucher of $100 for contract renewal.

However, I feel a bit disappointed with the value given by Starhub.

As your loyal customer since year 2002, I have been using the Starhub line without a thought of switching to other service provider,
Although some times ago I have received a better offer package from another service provider.

I have no complain about the service by Starhub.
But I just feel unfair if my husband whom also using starhub could get $200 E-Voucher, with the same plan currently.

I hope Starhub could review and increase the E-Voucher to $200.
Otherwise, I will not hesitate to discontinue the plan with Starhub after end of the tenure.

My a/c no. is 1.11062267

Thank you.

Hub Master

Hi all

Feel free to drop me a Private Message. Thanks.

Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Dear Customer Service,

I have been with Starhub since for about 3 years and planning to recontract my mobile line. I have never receive a recontract voucher, I would like to check with Starhub pertaining to this matter and possible to advise my upcoming re-contract voucher eligibility as soon as possible. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Regards

Trusted Commentator

Hi Kai Boon,

Drop you a PM.

Please assist.

Thanks!

Hub Master

Thanks. I will get the Customer Service Team to assist you further.
Home is where the ♥ is