Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-contract Voucher

Highlighted
New Commentator

Re-contract Voucher

Hi,

I'm a long time customer with starhub. It's almost 6 years for holding 9169 2xx2 this line and i always paid my bills on time.

Despite starhub gave me an re-used number(been getting a lot of nuisance called even till now),I still always re-contract with starhub and even recommending my friends to port over from other TELCO to starhub.

Whenever my contract was going to end,starhub will always gave me $100 handset off voucher.

This time,my contract is going to end soon.Instead of increasing,starhub decrease to $50 only.

It's such a disappointment for being loyal to starhub and the whole voucher thingy don't make sense.
Please do something about it before i make a final decision and port over to other TELCO.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Re-contract Voucher

Hi @Thoma5

Thanks for your post on Community.

With regards to recontract voucher, the value will differ from time to time.

However, do send me your account details via PM and let us take look at your account to advise you further. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!