Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question of porting M1 line over to Starhub

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Question of porting M1 line over to Starhub

Hi,

My contract with M1 expires on the 25th Sept. I would like to know if it is possible to port over the M1 no. to Starhub if I sign up for a new line with Starhub before the 25th Sept? What is the best possible solution without incurring an early termination penalty from M1. I dont mind holding 2 lines (exisiting line from M1 and a new line from Starhub) during this period of transition till my contract expires on the 25th Sept with M1. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Question of porting M1 line over to Starhub

I am also seeking same advice.

I have secured a unit of iPhone 6+ with Starhub today online and has scheduled to collect / open a new line this Saturday @ 20 Sep 2014 with Starhub via the iPhone 6+.

I am currently on Singtel Contract which expire 22 Sep 2014 (Next Monday), therefore any porting of my existing number from Singtel to Starhub should happen on the 23 Sep (Next Tuesday) and beyond.

I would like to know if it is okay open a new line with Starhub this Saturday 20 Sep 2014 with the request of a temporary number for a few days and have starhub instruction to Singtel on porting over my Singtel number trigger next Tuesday 23 Sep 2015 after my Singtel contract expire ?

Starhub advice would very much be appreciated.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Question of porting M1 line over to Starhub

No wonder you're so bloody judgmental. I do not appreciate your unhelpful reply.