Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Hi,

For the past few weeks, when I am around Jurong East MRT station, I am not able to surf web, send whatsapp or use any thing that require mobile data. It always happen at about 6 to 7 pm Monday to Friday. It has no problem at other timing.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Hi ZC1

Network coverage may differ from location to location due to blindspots. There are also other factors which may affect coverage as well - including (and not limited to) human and mobile traffic in the immediate area.

In your case, you appear to be surfing during periods of high traffic and hence, the data speeds will be slower at the time. You may want to monitor your speeds at other locations and other times to see if this improves.

- Amy
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi, 

Slowness is not the issue. The issue is there is no data movement at all while others who are also using Starhub did not encounter this issue. I have monitor the past few weeks. it alway happened and there is never any improvement. 

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

I see. Please send us your registered name, contact number, affected service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

- Amy
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi,

I having the same issue as you.

My starhub mobile data totally not working in the MRT Station. However my TPG data working well. I have lodged the case to Starhub on 7 Aug 19. However the issue was not solved untill today (16/8/19) and Starhub said they will send technician to take the reading at the Jurong East MRT station on 19/8/19. Let's see WHEN our "GREAT" Starhub can solved this issue, as you have raised this issue to Starhub on March 2019.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I actually raised the issue 1 years ago and the issue still persist. The technician will say the signal there is fine (the answer that i get) as in my cause there still have 4G singnal, can make call just cannot do any data related thing on phone. Also tell me that it is due to too many people accessing 4G at that area but i encounter more people at the area at other time but still able to have mobile data access.

I already given up. I am just waiting for all my starhub contract to expire. For now i just switch to 3G at that area.

What make me the most annoyed is that when customer service say the technician will call me within 24 hrs but in the end i have wait for more than a week and still no call from them.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi ZC1, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!