Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Hi,

For the past 1 week, whenether i am at Jurong East MRT station, I am not able to surf web, send whatsapp or use any thing that require mobile data. I have tried restarting the phone and even take out the sim card but it still the same. I have to move all the way to Jcube to get the mobile data back. It is troublesome if i am waiting for someone at the station and need to whatspp the person.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: No Mobile Data At Jurong East MRT Station

Hi ZC1

Network coverage and speeds may differ from location to location due to blindspots. Do restart your handset or place your SIM Card in another handset to see if this helps solve the issue.

If this doesn't work, let us know with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can check on this for you. 

- Amy
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

I am facing the same issue as you.

Means STARHUB not solving this issue untill now ?? Almost 1 year time !! OMG !!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Andy, as this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message(https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!

- Julaina
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yap. I have already raise this issue time in the community 3 time, call 1633 3 times which they said will call back but did not for two of the time and only contact me after i raise the issue on their facebook, communicate with the technician 2 times (1 time said there is no issue, another time just note down my issue and till now there is no news about it,

Already gave up, Going to look in other telecom after my contract expired. For now just switch to 3G when I am in that area.