cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub club member

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Hub club member

My mother has active services under her name in the mobile, TV and broadband category.

Does this mean she's a hub club member?

Searched online and it stated one will be automatically be enrolled in the hub club registration as long as they have post paid mobile, TV and broadband services all under that particular name. Please advise, thanks! 

Everyone's Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Grand Guru

Re: Hub club member

Hi  @Amandaaa

Yes. That is correct.

Hub Club member are those with 3 main Services, namely, Mobile, Broadband and TV Services.

Also all the 3 Services must be active, not temporary suspension.

As long as the subscriber is using his/her name with the same address for all the 3 Services.

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Respected Commentator

Hi,

ah, I see. 

Although she has the TV subscription under her account, we don't use it at home (set-top box not switched on or connected to the TV). However, when I logged in into her Hub iD, it says she's eligible for recontract under the TV category. 

Does this still mean she's enrolled as a hub club member given the situation above? 

I hope you get what I mean as it is a little hard to explain it! 

Thank you! 

Respected Commentator

Hi,

ah, I see.

Although she has the TV subscription under her account, we don't use it at home (set-top box not switched on or connected to the TV). However, when I logged in into her Hub iD, it says she's eligible for recontract under the TV category.

Does this still mean she's enrolled as a hub club member given the situation above?

I hope you get what I mean as it is a little hard to explain it!

Thank you!
Grand Guru

Hi  @Amandaaa

Please do submit your request and include subscriber detail, such as; NRIC, Name, Email address, etc to  

PM  Debra Low  or Jolene_L  to check and confirm the status.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

---------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Community Relationship Manager

Hi @Amandaa, please share the following details with me so that I can check your mother's account details. 

Subscriber's full name:

Subscriber's NRIC/FIN:

StarHub Account number:

Subscriber's mobile number:

Subscriber's email address:

Thanks! -Jolene 

Respected Commentator

PM-ed you! Smiley Happy