cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FAQ] Premium services (Third Party) charges on your StarHub bill

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Re: [FAQ] Premium services (Third Party) charges on your StarHub bill

We all feel that we have been cheated on this issue. What is StarHub's responsibility and accountability for those customers who have been suffering on PRS issues. I requested to StarHub Customer Service to waive PRS charges from my StarHub usage bills because I couldn't make payment for those premium services which I don't even know about their services at all. And also sent SMS to StarHub Customer Service 6757 for PRS Barring. Okay, first 2 persons from customer affairs replied me properly that they had submitted a waiver amounting for the Premium Rate Service charges incurred in my June invoice. But in July invoice, not only including last month amount of PRS charges but also new charges amount of $88 for PRS. I emailed customer service before they produced my July usage charges bill so that they could take action regarding PRS on my subsequent bill. When I found my July usage charges bill, I emailed them again and the third person from customer affairs replied me that I will still be charged for any PRS usage up to the date of barring. Therefore, the charges in my bill dated July 2015 are indeed correct as it includes charges up to the stated date of barring". She never traces former replies of her colleagues to me above on her reply.
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Re: [FAQ] Premium services (Third Party) charges on your StarHub bill

Wrong reply - Post Deleted